*** Week 4 CFB games thread***

This ^^ .. nobody gets under the skin of USC fans (and UW fans) like the Oregon horde. Those cvnts have zero respect for tradition. In fact football didn't begin for those fvcks until 1994 with Kenny Wheaton's pick six vs UW. Then all of a sudden Oregonites realized that school might have a legit football team. Uncle Phil added on to the hate by loading those cvnts up with literally hundreds of millions of Nike dollars for their sports programs.
Nailed it.

Im ignorant on this. The California college system has always got me confused. Cal is Berkley (University of California), UCLA is in University of California-LA? USC is also in LA. And there is a half-dozen other schools or more with University of California in their name. But they are still under the California college system. I get schools like San Jose St, etc. Is there a link to all theses schools under one governing body?
USC and Stanford are private schools hence the reason they don't have to publicly announce how much they're paying their coaches and Cal and UCLA are part of the Cal public college system. UCLA not only stole Cal's fight song but their mascot name as well .. RE Bruins / Bears. UCLA is also the school that got the Pacific Coast Conference (PCC) disbanded back in the 1950's when they got busted for cheating and ratted on USC. Cal went down for cheating a few months later and ratted out Stanford. This led to a federal investigation of the conference where every PAC team with the exception of Oregon St. and Washington St. was busted for cheating. After the dust cleared the PCC was rebranded as the PAC 8. Well before the two Zona schools joined the conference.

I reserve that for Ducks fans that like to talk about their umpteen PAC 12 championships and 1000 Uniforms over the last 10 years 😂 I don’t mind UW fans but they know what it means to win a National Championship
I agree. My experience with Washington fans has always been positive even when they have kicked our ass, but Oregon fans are pricks.

Im ignorant on this. The California college system has always got me confused. Cal is Berkley (University of California), UCLA is in University of California-LA? USC is also in LA. And there is a half-dozen other schools or more with University of California in their name. But they are still under the California college system. I get schools like San Jose St, etc. Is there a link to all theses schools under one governing body?
UC schools are “university” schools. Cal State schools don’t carry the “university” label.

Example, in San Diego there is UC San Diego located on the coast with a “university “ label. A couple miles east of the campus is San Diego State with a “college degree” label. Supposedly the university label carries more weight 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
It must be something in the water in that state.

uscosu2.jpg

No way a loss to UCLA. Dont think a loss to Utah either.
I really just don’t know. I like what Riley has done so far but our defense is so bend but don’t break that it stresses me.

The defense saved us yesterday when the offense was struggling but it is our weak point.