**Week 8 CFB Thread**

I think they’ve done a decent job actually. Every replay, of every penalty called was legit.
I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I only see 2 options. Either Bama fixed a season long MAJOR discipline problem in less than a week, or the refs in Tuscaloosa are keeping their rags in their pocket. As a bystander looking at the numbers..........the math ain't adding up. Consider this an attack if you want, or just accept it as an observation.

I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I only see 2 options. Either Bama fixed a season long MAJOR discipline problem in less than a week, or the refs in Tuscaloosa are keeping their rags in their pocket. As a bystander looking at the numbers..........the math ain't adding up. Consider this an attack if you want, or just accept it as an observation.
Are you actually watching this game? Or just looking at stats?

Edit to add: Elite teams, and elite players sometimes respond better to a loss than a win. And I don’t take it as an attack, you’re entitled to your opinion.

Are you actually watching this game? Or just looking at stats?

Edit to add: Elite teams, and elite players sometimes respond better to a loss than a win. And I don’t take it as an attack, you’re entitled to your opinion.
Not sure it matters whether or not I'm watching. Won't change the numbers either way. That said, I'm watching.