Wet your Whistle

BTW, I have always loved corn squeezins, to-kill-ya, and tater juice but have to turn them down for self defense purposes. One shot or mixed drink is fine but it never stops there … my last hangover lasted for five days.
Its funny you say that. I havent had a drop of to drink since Dec. 28, (Peach Bowl) 3 day hangover and damn near alcohol induced mental break down. I think I'm gonna finish out January and re-evaluate my relationship with certain libations

Its funny you say that. I havent had a drop of to drink since Dec. 28, (Peach Bowl) 3 day hangover and damn near alcohol induced mental break down. I think I'm gonna finish out January and re-evaluate my relationship with certain libations

I don't want it to sound like I am a binge drinker because that is not the case. It is just that I have to prepare my body for liquor and three or four Jack and Cokes hurts like hell the next morning or so. In all fairness, there is normally many beers that come before opening the bottle but beer alone does not hurt like that.

cannabis-buds-marijuana-with-trichomes-pictures_csp59038483.jpg

+

175942-BUD-ICE-12OZ-12PK-BT.png

I don't want it to sound like I am a binge drinker because that is not the case. It is just that I have to prepare my body for liquor and three or four Jack and Cokes hurts like hell the next morning or so. In all fairness, there is normally many beers that come before opening the bottle but beer alone does not hurt like that.
I wasnt thinking that at all. I'm kinda in that same boat, and I can tell the truth that on that night poor decisions were made and my off switch was broke.

I wasnt thinking that at all. I'm kinda in that same boat, and I can tell the truth that on that night poor decisions were made and my off switch was broke.

That wasn't aimed at you. I wanted to clarify for the younger, healthier folks that have yet to find that partying for days on end yields to barely partying to this day's end. I used to be able to kill a fifth in a day or so, now I can barely bruise one.