What are we drinking tonight?

Have had a bit of everything this week. Rough couple of days. Had to put down our black lab / border collie mix on Monday. 16 and 1/2 awesome years he gave us. He was just exhausted from hip and shoulder issues. I swear, that guy remained a full blown puppy until he was like 11.

Have had a bit of everything this week. Rough couple of days. Had to put down our black lab / border collie mix on Monday. 16 and 1/2 awesome years he gave us. He was just exhausted from hip and shoulder issues. I swear, that guy remained a full blown puppy until he was like 11.
Damn, this sucks. I have 3 dogs basically all rescued. Doesn’t matter, dogs are the best. No words are going to help you, but damn, is all I got.

saw a nice write-up -

Nose: spicy with cinnamon sweetness and sarsaparilla, peach and fresh mountain air, tea biscuits and milk chocolate.
Palate: lean, vanilla ice cream, and spice carries through.

sounds delicious n complex.-
i'll look for it -

cheers!
I don't know about all that. It tastes frickin good. That's all I care about. 😄 you will be well worth the time and effort to get some

View attachment 7637
After the 6 bush light's with the taxidermist it's time for the high brow stuff
Can't get it where I live or anywhere close. Maybe one day. Tonight

See the source image

Can't get it where I live or anywhere close. Maybe one day. Tonight

See the source image
I have a hard time finding BT where I live, mark up is pretty severe when you do, local store had 2 bottles the day, I hadnt had any since around May, not sure if it was worth the $50 I paid, but I glad to have it back in my collection.