What are we drinking tonight?

Well it’s really Jan/Feb and half of March. Doing 75 Hard with a couple of my buddies. Ive went 2-3 months before and really feel like it’s a good exercise in mental discipline. I also really need to lose about 10-15 lbs and get my BP in check
So by the way the national finals start on the 16th of March, (the day after ides) so you need to be sure you're done by then

Funny you should say that, I told them March 10 was my last day( so I would be free for spring break) so technically I’m doing 68 Hard 🤣
Championships are in Tulsa. I always think about trying to arrange it so I can go to nationals. I've been to them in st Louis, but damn I have so much going on with being in the middle of calving then. I hate leaving and expecting my dad to watch my cows for 3 days while I enjoy myself. Are you thinking about going? If you do I might have to. Be fun to meet you.

Championships are in Tulsa. I always think about trying to arrange it so I can go to nationals. I've been to them in st Louis, but damn I have so much going on with being in the middle of calving then. I hate leaving and expecting my dad to watch my cows for 3 days while I enjoy myself. Are you thinking about going? If you do I might have to. Be fun to meet you.
My wife has been begging to go, I may need to look into it a little bit. I have never been

I’d like to meet you as well, but I’d really hate to disappoint you 🤣

Beer and champagne at midnight you fucks.
Why not both all in one?

ecffc041-9b70-4cbb-a945-669a4f35d8be-20191003_qcm_miller_02089.jpg