What are we drinking tonight?

The missus is in command of the playlist tonight. She’s a maestro. Miley, Hot Chocolate, Lenny Kravitz, The Struts, Prince, Dolly, George Clinton, Bar-Kays. And plenty of Queen. All over the board. Now cranking Major Tom.

Every time I hear Major Tom anymore it reminds me what a kickass movie Atomic Blonde is.

The missus is in command of the playlist tonight. She’s a maestro. Miley, Hot Chocolate, Lenny Kravitz, The Struts, Prince, Dolly, George Clinton, Bar-Kays. And plenty of Queen. All over the board. Now cranking Major Tom.

Every time I hear Major Tom anymore it reminds me what a kickass movie Atomic Blonde is.
Knowing how to control the flow of music is truly an art, one I believe is instinctive, not taught.

Clearing out the fridge of wine that has to be drank. “Homemade Rose” aka Chardonnay with a splash of Cranberry.

Just watched the Flyers get a must 2 points, now watching the Lakers/Nuggets and some local news till Badass Sydney Sweeney hosts SNL, then call it a night.

Clearing out the fridge of wine that has to be drank. “Homemade Rose” aka Chardonnay with a splash of Cranberry.

Just watched the Flyers get a must 2 points, now watching the Lakers/Nuggets and some local news till Badass Sydney Sweeney hosts SNL, then call it a night.
You only care about her giant, glorious tits.