What are we drinking tonight?

View attachment 27727
Look what I finally got. Haven't seen a bottle of this in years
@Copejunkie Did you like the Buffalo Trace? as I said previously, I aquired a lot of this stuff and found the taste very interesting, sort of a nutty taste with a dark sugar on the back end.. think walnuts and molasses..
anyway, I drank nothing but this for about a month and then bought a bottle of 1792 and discovered something interesting, I prefer the 1792. I think the dark sugar in the BT keeps it from being an everydayer!
but dont get me wrong, I like the BT and will pull that cork on occaision :cool:

@Copejunkie Did you like the Buffalo Trace? as I said previously, I aquired a lot of this stuff and found the taste very interesting, sort of a nutty taste with a dark sugar on the back end.. think walnuts and molasses..
anyway, I drank nothing but this for about a month and then bought a bottle of 1792 and discovered something interesting, I prefer the 1792. I think the dark sugar in the BT keeps it from being an everydayer!
but dont get me wrong, I like the BT and will pull that cork on occaision :cool:
I do like it. I like the little bit of sweet it has. I'm going to drink it sparingly though, who knows when I will get another bottle. I'm currently as I type sipping on a port cask finished cedar ridge bourbon that I'm enjoying.