What automatically makes someone an as$h0le

I'll pull out my Walmart/Winn Dixie one in a bit, but I've got to change my papasan's wound dressing.

Posted soon on a forum near you.
I'm sure some of you read this on those other boards.

Twice I got dented badly by a poorly parked peckerhead, both in which I was present.

They each scoffed at me then walked away. I was in my mother's truck for one.

Each got a bottle of this down the air conditioning vent between the hood and windshield.

51YZosXj2DL._SY679_.jpg

I'm sure some of you read this on those other boards.

Twice I got dented badly by a poorly parked peckerhead, both in which I was present.

They each scoffed at me then walked away. I was in my mother's truck for one.

Each got a bottle of this down the air conditioning vent between the hood and windshield.

View attachment 2074
I used to go home from college every weekend at one point to WORK 32 hours in two days. Dude in the apartment next door stole my battery off of my parked old truck. Dude (big guy) must have been so high he left my battery on his back deck after "using it." I beat on his door mad as hell when I got home and my battery was missing. He denied it. Lets just say his '69 classic Camaro that had "boytoy" on the back never smelled that great after that.

I mentioned in the morning thread, if you don;t like the song "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray, well you have to be an asshole then...
Okay another example for those of you who are just a bit slow..
Weaving in and out of traffic on the interstate with no turn signals at all tailgating on anyone he can.
background on the last fact. a couple of years ago I just got a new Jetta and my youngest was w/ me. there was an asshole was doing just as the example. For several miles , then went from 3 lane to 2 lanes and I saw the opportunity and I crushed it.. I will mention I had help from an 18wheeler, and the f-150 behind me as well. It helps when you have some help from people who know how to treat these types of asshats. we. boxed this guy in for several miles.This jabroni looked like he was having a come apart. maybe even internally combust. Oh that;s right he was. Every other word was GD, and F*** He even looked right at me and my little one and called me a cun*. ,, Boom that's gonna cost you a few more miles. I looked over at my then 10 year old, and said " Take note mini me, this is how you treat assholes, just like they deserve to be treated, like assholes." She looked right back at the guy and waved and I promise to the big guy upstairs she thru up the middle finger, w/out asking me 1st. She looked back at me and said, mom I didn't think I need permission to flick him off did I? I know the force is strong with that one guys... To this day b/w her and I it is a running gag w/ her and I...
If this post was TLDR for you , too bad, IDGAF you're an asshole get over it....
Get you one of these...

tenor.gif

or better yet...

tenor.gif