What automatically makes someone an as$h0le

If you leave your shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot instead of in the designated return area there’s a good chance you are an asshole and I fuckin hate your guts.

I leave mine on the lines so it takes up two spots.

And I park my truck right in the middle so I take up 4 spots. Someone might put a scratch on it.

I leave mine on the lines so it takes up two spots.

And I park my truck right in the middle so I take up 4 spots. Someone might put a scratch on it.

NOTE: Heavy Duty Zip Ties have a tensile strength of up to almost 500 pounds. If you don't have a good knife / pliers / scissors handy then good luck removing the cart from your vehicle.

parking.jpg

If you leave your shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot instead of in the designated return area there’s a good chance you are an asshole and I fuckin hate your guts.
America used to be a better place,, I can remember when there was a guy behind the register girl that would sack your groceries and then bring them to your car and load them for you... I can also remember when you could pull up to a gas pump and some nice young man would pump your gas and clean your windshield.. Oh, and water and Air were free of charge. and I used to love going shopping with my mom because there was a dairy queen next door to the sears & roebuck.

America used to be a better place,, I can remember when there was a guy behind the register girl that would sack your groceries and then bring them to your car and load them for you... I can also remember when you could pull up to a gas pump and some nice young man would pump your gas and clean your windshield.. Oh, and water and Air were free of charge. and I used to love going shopping with my mom because there was a dairy queen next door to the sears & roebuck.

Back when I was running grocery stores, my people were clear on my rules. You didn't ask customers if they wanted you to take their groceries out to their car. By the time they may have chosen to refuse, you were already on the way out the door with them, holding the door for them on their way out.

For bonus points, park one row over and enjoy a cup of coffee and wait for the shit storm to follow anonymously. It's frigging awesome LOL!

I love watching chaos that I induce. I caught my son somewhere he was not supposed to be, with people he was not supposed to be around … I opened the car and pulled some fuses, relocated to a better vantage point and then called him. When he lied about where he was, I told him that I fell and hurt my bad knee and needed to go to Urgent Care. It was glorious watching five teenaged panicked minds in action.

I love watching chaos that I induce. I caught my son somewhere he was not supposed to be, with people he was not supposed to be around … I opened the car and pulled some fuses, relocated to a better vantage point and then called him. When he lied about where he was, I told him that I fell and hurt my bad knee and needed to go to Urgent Care. It was glorious watching five teenaged panicked minds in action.

That is something my dad would have done in my younger years.

Dad is that you?

For bonus points, park one row over and enjoy a cup of coffee and wait for the shit storm to follow anonymously. It's frigging awesome LOL!

You devious sumbitches.......

thumb_reminds-me-of-memegenerator-net-movie-quotes-doc-holliday-tombstone-meme-53782182.png

At the Publix near me they still bag up all the groceries and take them to the car for you. And they are always so damn nice. It keeps me going back there.

My Dad would hide the car he was driving, sneak the car I had back home, park it in/behind the neighbor's garage and wait for my curfew. He would not answer the phone until after I made it home.
Never did that, but I DID leave a big note on my daughters steering wheel after she missed curfew once along the lines of " I hope you had a good time tonight, because it will be a hell of a long time before you leave the house again". She shit bricks for a while.

Dad did screw up once with my older brother. We had a set in stone rule: if you go to jail don't call Dad because he will not help you. My older brother got picked up by the county LEOs for underaged drinking/drunk in public in our dry county. He called home and Dad let him stay in jail for about three days. Fast forward about 5 years … Mom passed away and dad went "jukin" at the VFW. He got arrested for Drunk and Disorderly(charges later dropped) but when he called home … my brother answered the phone. Three days later my brother went and got him.