What automatically makes someone an as$h0le

Tidergirl

Ween or No Ween? Definitely Ween
I mentioned in the morning thread, if you don;t like the song "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray, well you have to be an asshole then...
Okay another example for those of you who are just a bit slow..
Weaving in and out of traffic on the interstate with no turn signals at all tailgating on anyone he can.
background on the last fact. a couple of years ago I just got a new Jetta and my youngest was w/ me. there was an asshole was doing just as the example. For several miles , then went from 3 lane to 2 lanes and I saw the opportunity and I crushed it.. I will mention I had help from an 18wheeler, and the f-150 behind me as well. It helps when you have some help from people who know how to treat these types of asshats. we. boxed this guy in for several miles.This jabroni looked like he was having a come apart. maybe even internally combust. Oh that;s right he was. Every other word was GD, and F*** He even looked right at me and my little one and called me a cun*. ,, Boom that's gonna cost you a few more miles. I looked over at my then 10 year old, and said " Take note mini me, this is how you treat assholes, just like they deserve to be treated, like assholes." She looked right back at the guy and waved and I promise to the big guy upstairs she thru up the middle finger, w/out asking me 1st. She looked back at me and said, mom I didn't think I need permission to flick him off did I? I know the force is strong with that one guys... To this day b/w her and I it is a running gag w/ her and I...
If this post was TLDR for you , too bad, IDGAF you're an asshole get over it....

I mentioned in the morning thread, if you don;t like the song "Drift Away" by Dobie Gray, well you have to be an asshole then...
Weaving in and out of traffic on the interstate with no turn signals at all tailgating on anyone he can.
background on the last fact. a couple of years ago I just got a new Jetta and my youngest was w/ me. there was an asshole was doing just as the example. For several miles , then went from 3 lane to 2 lanes and I saw the opportunity and I crushed it.. I will mention I had help from an 18wheeler, and the f-150 behind me as well. It helps when you have some help from people who know how to treat these types of asshats. we. boxed this guy in for several miles.This jabroni looked like he was having a come apart. maybe even internally combust. Oh that;s right he was. Every other word was GD, and F*** He even looked right at me and my little one and called me a cun*. ,, Boom that's gonna cost you a few more miles. I looked over at my then 10 year old, and said " Take note mini me, this is how you treat assholes, just like they deserve to be treated, like assholes." She looked right back at the guy and waved and I promise to the big guy upstairs she thru up the middle finger, w/out asking me 1st. She looked back at me and said, mom I didn't think I need permission to flick him off did I? I know the force is strong with that one guys... To this day b/w her and I it is a running gag w/ her and I...
If this post was TLDR for you , too bad, IDGAF you're an asshole get over it....
Out of the mouths of babes...
It's funny the things little ones do. When my youngest was maybe 5 or so, I was approaching a nasty intersection with the family in the car. There is a hill to the left limiting visibility, and always lots of traffic. I looked left saw it was clear but there was a car coming from the right so I had to wait. At the last minute, the car turned into a business but didn't signal. I looked back to the left and there was a steady stream of traffic coming. I said out loud "nice turn signal you..." and left it at that. From the back seat, my sweet little baby yelled "ASSHOLE, I finished it for you Daddy". The next thing I felt was the backside of the wife's hand in my ribs telling me it was MY fault she learned that. She was right of course LOL!

At some point, you will look at your grown kids and you will not be sure whether to be proud, or scared. In my case it's a little of both LOL!

It is a mixed bag for me. In ways I am embarrassed for my son being such a jackass, but I know that he has overcame so much of my jackassery that I could not be more proud either. He is a jackass, but given his parents he is definitely above the progress curve.

as I get older, I have less patience for assholes, I have begun to call them out in public.. my dad used to do that when he got older and I used to tell my young son that "Pap" was getting crusty in his old age,,
Now my son is telling everyone that I am getting Crusty... sigh, the cycle of life :)

When I work for someone else, there will always be assholes around me.

thumb_you-can-fire-professor-xavier-you-mean-hank-creeps-me-28869686.png

I saw one the other day. He was on 4 lanes HWY feeder road jumping from lane to lane cutting off people while having his rap music on full blast.
red f150.jpg

We taught our daughter early that assholes are everywhere in this life. And that if you stop and look around and don’t see them, chances are it’s you.
lol, dead on,,, another way to say the same thing.. If you meet an asshole in the morning, well, you just met an asshole,, if you meet assholes all day,, your probably the asshole !