What movies have you been watching during the quarantine?

run-from-it-movies-based-on-virus-flare-up-scaled.jpg

Bluray release of Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker. More scenes than the theater showing and it explained things a lot better.

Season Finale just came on. Gonna be interesting.

Thanks for getting me back into this show. Finally caught up a couple of weeks ago and left last week's episode and Tuesday's season finale until last night. Next season could be highly entertaining if they go for the big dig option, for sure.

Gotta say that my favorite guy on the whole show is the metal detector dude. He's a trip. Next after him would be the bald guy with the beard (the son of the one investor) who is always excited like some kinda puppy lol.

Wonder how this coming season will pan out given the corona virus deal.......

That is an interesting question but I am not versed on Canada's covid reactions/restrictions. I really hope that they will find some treasure that makes the whole endeavor worth it financially but IMHO when they figure it out, they will be rewriting history of North America in a major way and that is invaluable.

That is an interesting question but I am not versed on Canada's covid reactions/restrictions. I really hope that they will find some treasure that makes the whole endeavor worth it financially but IMHO when they figure it out, they will be rewriting history of North America in a major way and that is invaluable.

That's already been an ongoing process, but the history books haven't been rewritten. Even though, the Vikings, AND the Chinese reached North America much earlier, Columbus still "found" America. It's ridiculous.