What silly thing are you horrible at?

You have kids, right? Remember when they were 2 years old and you cut the pasta into little short pieces so they could eat it with a spoon.....because all they could eat with was a spoon? Yeah....I never progressed to a fork. I'm still 2 years old when it comes to eating. I only have the ability to use a spoon or my hands.

Pretty sure I don't deserve a Heisman. :(
No kids for me, but I guess I hadn’t thought of the cutting the food up. And I still nominate you for a Heisman, lots of guys have won it without deserving it.

You have kids, right? Remember when they were 2 years old and you cut the pasta into little short pieces so they could eat it with a spoon.....because all they could eat with was a spoon? Yeah....I never progressed to a fork. I'm still 2 years old when it comes to eating. I only have the ability to use a spoon or my hands.

Pretty sure I don't deserve a Heisman. :(
Ok, so you’re the Jason White kinda Heisman winner, all good.

And that is why I send my work wardrobe to the dry cleaners. All my jeans, t-shirts, golf shirts etc goes into the washer together.
All my work shirts are Orvis. Got about 30 so once a year or so they go into the wash. Orvis comes out of the dryer looking like they just got back from the dry cleaners. Wash my work pants about once a year also.