Whats for dinner?

Today was our 21st anniversary so tonight we went to Burlington and went to a restaurant called Martini's. The wife had some kind of salmon that was pretty darn good, and I had a seafood sampler. It had scallops, shrimp, salmon, and the most awesome tuna I've ever had. And of course we had drinks, her a damn good martini, and I had a damn good old fashioned. I've never paid that much for just 2 people to eat before, but damn it was good.

Today was our 21st anniversary so tonight we went to Burlington and went to a restaurant called Martini's. The wife had some kind of salmon that was pretty darn good, and I had a seafood sampler. It had scallops, shrimp, salmon, and the most awesome tuna I've ever had. And of course we had drinks, her a damn good martini, and I had a damn good old fashioned. I've never paid that much for just 2 people to eat before, but damn it was good.

Congrats on the anniversary.

nice splurge!
done the same a few times -
next month is 30 -
still have no idea what i'm gonna do -

How much? I dropped nearly $200 on a meal for me and my wife more than once. I was never happy with spending that much on 1 meal, but she liked it so....................

How much? I dropped nearly $200 on a meal for me and my wife more than once. I was never happy with spending that much on 1 meal, but she liked it so....................
It kills me to drop over 100 (no drinks) on a dinner for two - such a piss away. No matter how good the food tastes (and imo 5 star food tastes like shit) it’s wasteful.

It kills me to drop over 100 (no drinks) on a dinner for two - such a piss away. No matter how good the food tastes (and imo 5 star food tastes like shit) it’s wasteful.

Your problem is that you have a hot chick for a wife that understands that she's stuck to an ugly nerd... best advice is shut yer piehole and hope she keeps you around after the kid is born. 🤣

Congrats to you two! :) I just hope like hell they didn't serve her farmed Atlantic Salmon for that kind of dough.