Where my DAWGS at? The annual preseason NC thread.

Dawgs already started with their preseason misadventures:

Brenton Cox, OLB 5* let go from team.

Who gets the sloppy seconds? Auburn, Vols, Louisville? They will go low for a 5*.

Dawgs already started with their preseason misadventures:

Brenton Cox, OLB 5* let go from team.

Who gets the sloppy seconds? Auburn, Vols, Louisville? They will go low for a 5*.

OLB...... 😂 He was probably buried on the depth chart behind 6-7 other higher rated 5*s.

Not something a Cock lover would understand.

That said, I'm guessing Tennessee could use an LB or 2 and Pruitt has no morals.

It started about 37 years ago. I blame turning 16 with a bottle of Two Finger tequila.
0300bfb12a8ee2be0fef4617ea70e986.jpg

I been looking for a way to get in touch with you. You have been on my mind more than you will ever know. My wife was disappointed that we didn't get to talk to you about meeting in Waycross.
We didnt make it down there. My daughter is staying home another year before enrolling. I will make a thread about it so I dont bring this down. Cowpoke knows what happened. I am between numb and grief and feeling like I failed Dad and Mom everyday for the last few months

We didnt make it down there. My daughter is staying home another year before enrolling. I will make a thread about it so I dont bring this down. Cowpoke knows what happened. I am between numb and grief and feeling like I failed Dad and Mom everyday for the last few months

I so missed you and look forward to the reaquaintance. My heart hurts for your pain. Time heals all. Peace be with you until you remember your father's paitence.

We don't fail our fathers we fail ourselves and our desire to uphold what our fathers taught us. Be gentle with yourself when you judge yourself and trust the pride that your father has in you.

I so missed you and look forward to the reaquaintance. My heart hurts for your pain. Time heals all. Peace be with you until you remember your father's paitence.

We don't fail our fathers we fail ourselves and our desire to uphold what our fathers taught us. Be gentle with yourself when you judge yourself and trust the pride that your father has in you.
Philámayaye for the kind words. Just goes to why Dad thought so highly of you
I will make a thread in the next day or so. Just really difficult to put into words and not breakdown. You can ask Cowpoke to fill you in in the meantime. He has my permission to.

I don't remember nuthin after my friends dropped me on the doorstep and ran. The stories still get told on a regular basis. It was ugly.

I know we hit the Clermont and the Varsity near Tech that night. The last thing I remember is laying across the back seat of a CJ7 with my head over the side puking as we went down 75.