Where my DAWGS at? The annual preseason NC thread.

‘I sure as hell don’t want to play them again’
giphy.gif

I've been saying for a while now 2019 was UGA's best shot under Kirby. Not saying we wont have better shots in the future but people forget how young and how much UGA was replacing last year.

Youngest team in the SEC, went Bawlz deep in the East, and we have a pretty favorable road schedule. This is the year of the DAWG.

I've been saying for a while now 2019 was UGA's best shot under Kirby. Not saying we wont have better shots in the future but people forget how young and how much UGA was replacing last year.

Youngest team in the SEC, went Bawlz deep in the East, and we have a pretty favorable road schedule. This is the year of the DAWG.

I would agree with this. SCar has a brutal schedule to contend with this year so we might sneak up on a couple teams. UK might have a chance but I think they stay about where they were last year or slide down a notch. Have not really looked at UF and Tenn so far but I am thinking they will be about the same. I think this year is UGA's to either crap the bed or get a shot at the title.

When you go Bawlz deep in the East, you will either ween or lose....