Whose wife/mom is this?

Any chick that gets naked walking through the airport ain't a lay there girl. More like an I don't know what the fuck just happened but I like it girl.

That probably depends on how many chemicals she has in her system, but I digress. No matter the level of chemical enhancement, I've learned over the years that chicks with tats will do way more freaky shit, even if they're sober.

That probably depends on how many chemicals she has in her system, but I digress. No matter the level of chemical enhancement, I've learned over the years that chicks with tats will do way more freaky shit, even if they're sober.

Close.

Girls that where brought up religious and taught to never have sex till marriage. Ran into many of them in college and no longer under daddy's control. Oh yeah!

Close.

Girls that where brought up religious and taught to never have sex till marriage. Ran into many of them in college and no longer under daddy's control. Oh yeah!

That reminds me … if anyone had a wife/daughter/sister that dropped out of Alabama in the early 90s because of partying … mea culpa.