Winter pictures

I will try and stay awake for it but we are about to have a severe thunder storm blizzard. I'm not sure how this works but it's snow, thunder, lightning and high winds. Sounds fun

Well, then, great for you and your family (hope they all feel the same about stupid cold and ridiculous snow lmao)!!

Uhhhhhh well about that, my wife isn't aware what snow does out that way when it lands. It doesn't go away and keeps packing on until may 😂😂😂

Sheesh, crazy windy from Alaska to eastern NC.....was blustery today....gale warning and all.
Alaska never makes the news when we have disastrous weather. Down south, it’s called a hurricane. In Alaska, it’s called Monday. Seriously though, thousands without power and buildings destroyed. We had a KFC literally blow away.

Just got back from 80 degree weather in Baton Rouge and it’s subzero here with a ridiculous windstorm with gusts over 100 mph locally. @AlaskaGuy, you okay out there? The valley got smashed!!
I went 22 hours without power in subzero temps. Power just came back on less than two hours ago. No water because I'm on a well and the well pump doesn't work without electricity. Winds were clocked at 92mph in some places out here ... etc, etc ... btw nice to hear you had some decent weather on your trip back home visit. :)

I went 22 hours without power in subzero temps. Power just came back on less than two hours ago. No water because I'm on a well and the well pump doesn't work without electricity. Winds were clocked at 92mph in some places out here ... etc, etc ... btw nice to hear you had some decent weather on your trip back home visit. :)
Raise your hand if you had to boil snow in order to make instant coffee.

giphy.gif

My valley friends are hating life atm. Figured I’d check in on you. You’re tougher than most. Glad you’re ok!!