Your dinner tonight?

Beef Stroganoff from the cafeteria at work. First time they had it. Not bad. Not good. Kind of meh. Side of mashed potatoes, no gravy, but added a shit ton of butter to 'em. At $3.05 I'd get it again. Will add Parmesan cheese next time and see how it goes. Food there is bland as shit. Have not used table salt in decades, (fries excepted) but their food needs it in almost everything...

Damn, that sounds interesting, do you have a recipe for that?

Tonight I had a double bacon cheeseburger. Pepper bacon and thick cut sharp cheddar, cooked in a cast iron pan in bacon grease. I make this meal too often, but damn it’s good.

Pre-Heat the oven to 425

1 LB Ground Chicken
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Salt
Chili Powder
Italian Seasoning
3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Egg
1 Cup Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Sauce or Franks Red Hot (if you’re using Franks, throw some butter into it)

*I don’t really believe in measurements, the above are just general guidelines and estimates. It’s a kitchen, have fun and season as you please.*

In a large mixing bowl mix the chicken, the seasonings, the bread crumbs and the egg. Stir until completely blended, then add the Buffalo sauce and stir again.

*If you have the time, chill mix in the fridge for 45-1 hour, helps with the shaping. But it’s not necessary.

Take the mix and gently roll about a golf sized ball in your hands and place on a greased baking sheet. The mix should make about 8-10 balls. Put in the heated oven for 18 minutes, let cool for a couple of minutes, then serve over spaghetti pasta and sprinkle with a freshly shredded Mozzarella.

*You can shape the balls (giggity) to smaller or larger depending on what you like. They’re also great for an appetizer and snack at parties, I’ll also put them on a fresh long roll with sliced mozz or provolone for a sandwich.

Did Mississippi Pot Roast in the IP last night. Did Pizza in Cast Iron tonight. Both were exceptional.

So when we got to my Aunt's house on Monday night, my cousin had cooked for us. I took the lid off the slow cooker and tripped out pretty hard. I saw the peppers and immediately turned around and told my wife, "that's a Mississippi Pot Roast". I was planning on looking it up and cooking it after I saw your post explaining the ingredients and such. It, in fact, was. It was fucking delicious. I'm definitely doing it now.

Boneless chicken breasts in my Pressure cooker with a can of chicken broth. After 10-15 mins shred the chicken, add a pint of heavy cream, cream of chicken soup and frozen egg noodles. Cook 10-15 mins more. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over mashed taters. Best chicken and noodles ever.

So when we got to my Aunt's house on Monday night, my cousin had cooked for us. I took the lid off the slow cooker and tripped out pretty hard. I saw the peppers and immediately turned around and told my wife, "that's a Mississippi Pot Roast". I was planning on looking it up and cooking it after I saw your post explaining the ingredients and such. It, in fact, was. It was fucking delicious. I'm definitely doing it now.

You can’t go wrong with it, especially on a Sunday Dinner.

Boneless chicken breasts in my Pressure cooker with a can of chicken broth. After 10-15 mins shred the chicken, add a pint of heavy cream, cream of chicken soup and frozen egg noodles. Cook 10-15 mins more. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over mashed taters. Best chicken and noodles ever.
Pressure cookers make the best shredded chicken! I do something similar for chicken and noodles, chicken, large broth, frozen noodles, but can of cream of mushroom and can of cream of celery and half a stick of butter 🤤

Pre-Heat the oven to 425

1 LB Ground Chicken
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Salt
Chili Powder
Italian Seasoning
3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Egg
1 Cup Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Sauce or Franks Red Hot (if you’re using Franks, throw some butter into it)

*I don’t really believe in measurements, the above are just general guidelines and estimates. It’s a kitchen, have fun and season as you please.*

In a large mixing bowl mix the chicken, the seasonings, the bread crumbs and the egg. Stir until completely blended, then add the Buffalo sauce and stir again.

*If you have the time, chill mix in the fridge for 45-1 hour, helps with the shaping. But it’s not necessary.

Take the mix and gently roll about a golf sized ball in your hands and place on a greased baking sheet. The mix should make about 8-10 balls. Put in the heated oven for 18 minutes, let cool for a couple of minutes, then serve over spaghetti pasta and sprinkle with a freshly shredded Mozzarella.

*You can shape the balls (giggity) to smaller or larger depending on what you like. They’re also great for an appetizer and snack at parties, I’ll also put them on a fresh long roll with sliced mozz or provolone for a sandwich.
I do something similar but instead of spaghetti noodles I use egg noodles and add brown gravy and onion. Good shit either way. Tonight is a beef roast with carrots, celery and onion over mashed potatoes.

Hey folks you want something great with a cold beer and pot? Get a tray of button mushrooms, a roll of Jimmy Dean sausage, an onion, bell pepper, eggs and bread crumbs. Twist the stem out of the caps after washing. Put the stems, a roughly chopped onion and bell pepper into the Ninja and give it a couple pulses. Combine the chopped onion/bell pepper/ mushroom stems in a mixing bowl with the 1lb roll of JD sausage, two eggs, Italian bread crumbs, a handful of shredded cheddar or mozzarella or both, a couple splashes of Worchestershire sauce with S&P, Garlic and onion powder. Mix well and stuff the mushroom caps. Place on a cookie sheet in the oven @ 350 deg for 25-30 minutes. Crack a cold one and enjoy.