Your dinner tonight?

$6.00 at Dairy Queen
$5BL_Chicken-Strips.jpg

Over did the Red Hot last night, forgot the wife likes things a little more mild (and had a burnt tongue).

Breaded porkchops in the Air Fryer and Sautéd Shrooms tonight

Chorizo sausage
Leftover Buffalo Chicken

I fucking love you, man.

When seasoned correctly hot meat is better than anything.

Wait a damn minute before you think that sounded gay. I was talking about eating...shit....that didn't help...

Frank's Red Hot......I put that shit on everything...

Gogdammit!!! I hope there ain't nobody here named Frank....

Fuck it...I give up.

No matter what I say from this point forward, that "hot meat" statement..............

I fucking love you, man.

When seasoned correctly hot meat is better than anything.

Wait a damn minute before you think that sounded gay. I was talking about eating...shit....that didn't help...

Frank's Red Hot......I put that shit on everything...

Gogdammit!!! I hope there ain't nobody here named Frank....

Fuck it...I give up.

No matter what I say from this point forward, that "hot meat" statement..............
well,, I got this:

1579828786689.png

gonna grill up some Hamburgers, chicken thighs, and I bought a Top Sirloin steak that was on sale.. got it marinating in Dales,, gonna try to cook it medium rare and see if its any better than shoe leather..

I am a poor but can afford Ribeye, and would if I was for real grilling a steak. this is a test.. any suggestions on the proper way to treat an inferior cut of meaty goodness would be appreciated.... TIA !

I’ve cooked for that last two weeks straight. Needed a break. Take out from Pats Pizza Select:

Chicken Parm Sandwich
Buffalo Wings
Truffle Fries and Garlic Aioli

I worked hard at the gym today just to make sure

gonna grill up some Hamburgers, chicken thighs, and I bought a Top Sirloin steak that was on sale.. got it marinating in Dales,, gonna try to cook it medium rare and see if its any better than shoe leather..

I am a poor but can afford Ribeye, and would if I was for real grilling a steak. this is a test.. any suggestions on the proper way to treat an inferior cut of meaty goodness would be appreciated.... TIA !
Steak ended up more medium than I like but oh well.. a good steak doesnt need sauce but this is far from a good steak so,, out of the fridge, Horseradish sauce, stone ground mustard, worcestershire sauce, texas pete, n salt n peppa.. not too bad... sauce looks like shit in the pic :confused:

1579915734846.png

A couple sushi rolls my wife brought home from work after some guy gave them to her. Usually it’s candy or gift certificates. This is a first.

She’s a kindergarten teacher you degenerates. Besides if something was up, I have a no return policy.

A couple sushi rolls my wife brought home from work after some guy gave them to her. Usually it’s candy or gift certificates. This is a first.

She’s a kindergarten teacher you degenerates. Besides if something was up, I have a no return policy.
Congrats, This might be the weirdest post I've ever read, and that's sayin' something as lived through the hay-daze of CL Foote.

...oh, and R.I P.