ALL Rivals Posters...See This First

He’s got a new troll schtick going on over on the old board now.

I saw him come post some shit in the Gruden thread over here, that he would’ve been up duckdude’s ass to ban their ass for over on Rivals.

Tells me all I need to know about his sincerity about “Be the Change”

What a fricken douche.
He's an ass hat. I never believed a word out his mouth.

Yep...they've pretty well gayed things up over there. All to appease the 5 or so posters "on one side" while the other 30 or 40 regulars want nothing to do with that shit. Not to mention all the other people that it's driven, all of that happening after the idiotic Purge.

I've known about this place since it's inception but there just wasn't enough traffic. Now my annoyance with the fuckery over there outweighs the lack of traffic over here for me.
One of the things about that board is the self righteouness of some of em. We have the pit for politics but some of em won't go there because they are above the lowlifes that post there. Yet they keep trying to do political stuff on the football part.

1634872834998.png

One of the things about that board is the self righteouness of some of em. We have the pit for politics but some of em won't go there because they are above the lowlifes that post there. Yet they keep trying to do political stuff on the football part.

View attachment 7542
I just don't give a damn about the politics. Trying to corral it all into one area when it's clear the majority of the board doesn't give a fuck just created unneccessary drama and ended up running off even more folks when they could ill afford to. And then they put new leadership in to capitulate to the 5 diehard liberals who whine and cry about everything because they're outnumbered. Well....the rest of us don't give a fuck. Either sack up or fuck off. We're grown ass men. We don't need a babysitter hovering over us on a fucking sports board. We're here to bullshit.

Still have the email string. Copy and paste from that string;

photo

PSUTE <[email protected]>
To:Greg Ladky

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 9:47 PM

Appreciate your prompt response. The participants were a virtual Who's who of the soundoff board, by invite only, myself and other mods included. Perhaps you can find a better solution than "zero tolerance"

And now, here we are...

I just don't give a damn about the politics. Trying to corral it all into one area when it's clear the majority of the board doesn't give a fuck just created unneccessary drama and ended up running off even more folks when they could ill afford to. And then they put new leadership in to capitulate to the 5 diehard liberals who whine and cry about everything because they're outnumbered. Well....the rest of us don't give a fuck. Either sack up or fuck off. We're grown ass men. We don't need a babysitter hovering over us on a fucking sports board. We're here to bullshit.
This. 100%. John created this board with 3 sections and it has worked out fantastically. Go to the appropriate section or the Mods will move it to it. I have not had to drop the ban hammer on any poster (Spammers excluded of course). This is how it should be...

This. 100%. John created this board with 3 sections and it has worked out fantastically. Go to the appropriate section or the Mods will move it to it. I have not had to drop the ban hammer on any poster (Spammers excluded of course). This is how it should be...
I’ve used the hammer once. I don’t like it, but I felt I had no choice. Hopefully never have to use it again.

Edited to add: I left my ban hammer in Alamosa, CO

Last edited:
Still have the email string. Copy and paste from that string;

photo

PSUTE <[email protected]>
To:Greg Ladky

Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 9:47 PM

Appreciate your prompt response. The participants were a virtual Who's who of the soundoff board, by invite only, myself and other mods included. Perhaps you can find a better solution than "zero tolerance"

And now, here we are...

I wish I would have kept mine. In a fit of childishness I deleted everything Greg. I had a separate email just for modding there and emptied out the old emails as a way to get closure.

I had emailed him telling him to hold the mods there responsible but not the posters. I told him many of the posters felt empowered or okayed to do things wrong since there were mods there posting as well. I'm the first one to admit that I broke the rules with content I posted. But how they handled it was pretty crappy.

Again though in the end it worked out for the better. We have a great group of people here and a terrific site to post together. Traffic will continue to increase.

Last edited:
Yep...they've pretty well gayed things up over there. All to appease the 5 or so posters "on one side" while the other 30 or 40 regulars want nothing to do with that shit. Not to mention all the other people that it's driven, all of that happening after the idiotic Purge.

I've known about this place since it's inception but there just wasn't enough traffic. Now my annoyance with the fuckery over there outweighs the lack of traffic over here for me.

Could not have said it better myself.

I don't remember exactly what happened. I know a bunch of y'all were on some other rivals board that wasn't being used or some shit. I didn't get involved in all that drama
Yet 3 years later you still talk about it as if you knew what happened. If you don't know, then stop spreading the lies.