***College Basketball Thread***

BTW, Duquesne won 72 to 58 over Loyola. Not that the Uber Eats guy cares...:LOL:

LOOK: College basketball game stopped after fake delivery man walks onto court in apparent prank

However, Austin Hansen, an assistant AD at Loyola Chicago, tweeted out his viewpoint of the saga in a thread and revealed, unfortunately, that the entire incident was likely staged. Not only was the person wearing a mic, but many inside the arena were filming him almost as if aware of the disruption he was causing before he caused.

LOOK: College basketball game stopped after fake delivery man walks onto court in apparent prank

However, Austin Hansen, an assistant AD at Loyola Chicago, tweeted out his viewpoint of the saga in a thread and revealed, unfortunately, that the entire incident was likely staged. Not only was the person wearing a mic, but many inside the arena were filming him almost as if aware of the disruption he was causing before he caused.
Guess that is what happens when you have a shitty basketball team?

"Only at Duquesne can a guy deliver food on the court during the game," Duquesne coach Keith Dambrot told reporters after the game. "Craziest thing I've ever seen in my life, other than when I was an assistant at Eastern Michigan, we had these friends of ours that were good fans. And they got the ice cream guy to deliver the ice cream to the coach coaching the game, during the game. The closest thing I've seen to that."

200w.gif