How do you make your COFFEE

I used an old enamel coated blue percolator for years. The globe on it broke so i ordered a new one and they sent me the wrong one. Somehow i let this talk Mrs Nod into getting a Mr Coffee type drip machine. The thought was to set the timer to come on at 5 am - save me some time in the morning. But hell if I can figure out that timer, I think its broken. I tried one of those kureg things once and didn't care for it.

I make Mrs Nods coffee for her each morning. Squirt of monkfruit sweetener, pinch of cinnamon and a small dab of coconut oil. I take mine black. Lately I've been drinking Choc-Full-o-Nuts brand coffee. Decent flavor at a decent price.

I also don't like super hot coffee so I'll let yall in on a little secret I showed @OldDevilDawg a few months ago. Fill an ice cube tray with leftover coffee and stick it in the freezer. Put one of those frozen coffee cubes in your hot coffee and it makes it the perfect temp to drink right away without watering it down.

I had an Uncle who led a very busy life,, similar to @Copejunkie and some of you others, Just before leaving the house in the mornings to tend to chores.. he would stand over the sink and run the hot water till it was smoking, fill a cup, add a heaping tablespoon of instant coffee,, and then kill it, all while standing over the sink.. most days, his 2nd morning piss was outside.

I used an old enamel coated blue percolator for years. The globe on it broke so i ordered a new one and they sent me the wrong one. Somehow i let this talk Mrs Nod into getting a Mr Coffee type drip machine. The thought was to set the timer to come on at 5 am - save me some time in the morning. But hell if I can figure out that timer, I think its broken. I tried one of those kureg things once and didn't care for it.

I make Mrs Nods coffee for her each morning. Squirt of monkfruit sweetener, pinch of cinnamon and a small dab of coconut oil. I take mine black. Lately I've been drinking Choc-Full-o-Nuts brand coffee. Decent flavor at a decent price.

I also don't like super hot coffee so I'll let yall in on a little secret I showed @OldDevilDawg a few months ago. Fill an ice cube tray with leftover coffee and stick it in the freezer. Put one of those frozen coffee cubes in your hot coffee and it makes it the perfect temp to drink right away without watering it down.
thats awesome,, and brings up another coffee debate,, I am also a coffee drinker,, not a sipper :)

I had an Uncle who led a very busy life,, similar to @Copejunkie and some of you others, Just before leaving the house in the mornings to tend to chores.. he would stand over the sink and run the hot water till it was smoking, fill a cup, add a heaping tablespoon of instant coffee,, and then kill it, all while standing over the sink.. most days, his 2nd morning piss was outside.
Haha! Nice. Many days my first is outside. Id imagine @Copejunkie. Is the same since he has a house full of women hogging the bathroom.

Normal everyday coffee is a Donut shop blend, only thing I do thats a little different is a tablespoon of pink himalayan sea salt on top of the grounds. Takes away any bitterness and gives me a dose of electrolytes first thing in the morning.
If Im making coffee in the afternoon I get out my Moka Pot and brew some Cafe Bustelo or Yaucono

during my working life, I had a 30 minute drive to work each day,, I'd stop at the Mapco near my house and get a large cup of coffee for the road,, had to put a bit of ice in the bottom to be able to drink it right away..

Normal everyday coffee is a Donut shop blend, only thing I do thats a little different is a tablespoon of pink himalayan sea salt on top of the gounds. Takes away any bitterness and gives me a dose of electrolytes first thing in the morning.
If Im making coffee in the afternoon I get out my Moka Pot and brew some Cafe Bustelo or Yaucono
Damn :D ,, sophistication coming so early from Cogar, Oklahoma,,, Yeah FTW.

I am the opposite regarding hot coffee. I will dump out half a cup and refill to just to keep it super hot.

I am going to try the coffee cube idea for Mrs. Sheepdog. She’s not a fan of super hot coffee and will let hers settle for a time to cool down.

Any coffee that doesn't taste like JP5 jet fuel is good by me LOL!
To answer your question though I have multiple Keurigs. When I was in Colorado I had one upstairs and one downstairs, one in my office, and the wife had one on her desk as well.
I only have one in use here in Bama and it is what I use the most. I prefer dark roast coffee so I buy French Roast pods for it. I used to buy the Starbucks Sumatra pods, but I ran out one day and the local Walmart didn't have any in stock so I just grabbed a small box of the Great Value brand french roast. I was surprised as hell to find out it is very good! (It's my go to now) I buy it by the 96 pod box.
I also have a Bunn, but it hasn't been used in forever. The pods are just too convenient and the coffee tastes great and is always fresh.
I prefer it black with just a little sugar, but like it just plain black as well.View attachment 1933
same here, I use keurig to make our French dark roast, black with couple drops of honey. On the weekends I add a shot of Baileys or Kahlua for a morning buzz.
Baileys-Coffee.jpg
kahlua__19139.1340037895.jpg