How do you make your COFFEE

I have to get up pretty early to see either of the 2 bathrooms in my house. Normally I just eat, go do chores and come back when they are all gone to school.
I have the downstairs bathroom I can use. Mrs Nod hogs the upstairs one to get ready. But I have to go out and check on things/initial chores of the day so I usually just pee outside. There aint a place around here I haven't peed.

I have the downstairs bathroom I can use. Mrs Nod hogs the upstairs one to get ready. But I have to go out and check on things/initial chores of the day so I usually just pee outside. There aint a place around here I haven't peed.
Yep, I know that of which you speak. I have to be a little more careful now a day's though, never know when one of the girls is looking out the window.

I use a coffee maker

224582-11044637-low_res__MRH4170_bw_jpg.jpg

Keurig owner for over 10 years. During that time, I've had two and the second one is still going strong. I usually drink the McDonalds Breakfast Blend or Starbucks Veranda blend. I have thought about getting a French press but people have told me they are more trouble than they are worth.

I was stationed on Oahu for 4 years at NAS Barbers Point. (Base is closed now).

I had a blast at Barber's Point Enlisted Club back in the early 90s. Long story I'll tell sometime.

Anyway, I like my coffee like I like my women. Cold, black, and bitter. No such thing as too strong. Biggest problem I have is the coffee filter and the thing you put it in on my Mr Coffee ain't big enough. The coffee grounds have leaked out the top a few times.

Walmart Great Value breakfast blend in the Keurig works just fine for this guy. Black, no sugar. When you've had to drink coffee from the mess deck on ship at around midrats time, you tend to not get too picky about your coffee after that......lol
Been there and done that many times lol,, hitched a ride on the USS Guam once (1988) for a week,, lots of good marines on that boat..