***College Basketball Thread***

Iowa's Caitlin Clark is now the top point scorer in ncaa women's basketball history. On pace to break pete maravich's record for all time leading scorer.

Round of 32 as my Tarheels face my mom's Spartans. Should be a good game that can go either way.
If Bacot is on his game my team is cooked, we’re bad at the 5. Catching a basketball is an ordeal for us down low, and this is the worst rebounding team Izzo has had…and you can’t rebound and run when you can’t rebound.

I like the players on the team, but there isn’t any offense at the 5, and the seniors (especially at PG) just aren’t natural leaders.

If we don’t get down 15 to start the game it could/should be a good game if we shoot well.

If Bacot is on his game my team is cooked, we’re bad at the 5. Catching a basketball is an ordeal for us down low, and this is the worst rebounding team Izzo has had…and you can’t rebound and run when you can’t rebound.

I like the players on the team, but there isn’t any offense at the 5, and the seniors (especially at PG) just aren’t natural leaders.

If we don’t get down 15 to start the game it could/should be a good game if we shoot well.
Was a game of runs & pretty good game until towards the end. Fun time as it was split during family Easter on cheering.

UKbb.jpg