Any cool pics or events from the Off Season/Purge?

If you want to go for a pretty cool drive, go through town like you are going to the venue, and keep going. Take the drive up to Bonanza through Sunbeam and come out at Yankee Fork at the Salmon River. On the way back to Challis stop in Clayton (population 7) for a cold beer.
Rolling into Challis to see if Uhaul has a truck we can rent. Our tow behind shit the bed. Finally have cell service.

OK @Bamagrad75 , I laughed way too hard at this@!

No photo description available.

Same thing in Colorado. They left the shithole they created to come to Colorado, and promptly try to turn it into the shithole they left.

We have the same problem here in South Georgia. All the misplaced yankees that moved to Florida and fucked it up are leaving Florida and showing up around here. We don't take too kindly to that shit.

I told ya, Californians are not popular here. @DieSonneTeufeln thinks we tolerate them, but he lived in the North End, which is like mini-Orange County. The rest of Idaho hates them.
The NE is nothing like the OC; cultural opposites. OC could be compared to Eagle while the NE has turned into a dipshit artsy-fartsy hell hole of complainers full of victim energy who drink their craft beers while openly weeping. Now parking a car with CA plates is a no-no out in the sticks where all the necks live, just the kinda place I grew up in. :LOL:

The NE is nothing like the OC; cultural opposites. OC could be compared to Eagle while the NE has turned into a dipshit artsy-fartsy hell hole of complainers full of victim energy who drink their craft beers while openly weeping. Now parking a car with CA plates is a no-no out in the sticks where all the necks live, just the kinda place I grew up in. :LOL:
@miahjc He just called you a Cali.

Eh, Californians just suck.