Are you satified or disappointed with your teams season?

Y'all get an F. I hate being harsh cause I'm usually such a sweetie, but it is what it is.

Y'all allowed the crimson ooze to slime onto the national stage.
200w.gif

Well, for me, I am certainly disappointed with our season... I was thinking we would do what we did the season before, but with losing key personnel to the transfer portal and an O line that seemed like they were asleep most games, and Rattler having to run for his life every game it was not to be.

While I wasn't expecting the Gamecocks to light the world on fire it was a letdown. I have not given up on Shane so I wont be vocally critical, but I will be watching this next season to see how all of this is addressed as I felt there was not a lot done to put us in a better position for some of the games....

I am starting to ramble, so I am gonna get some coffee and try not to think about this past season.

With that said I am on team Washington ( just want to point out I have NEVER pulled for an ooc team during the playoffs ) ... so forgive me SEC brethren but AG has got me believing in Penix and his Huskies.

Mixed. Honestly we both overperformed and underperformed. I’ve never had a more frustrating team - brilliant at times. Anemic at others. We could be undefeated, and we could have had 5-6 losses. I’m…both proud and disappointed. It’s weird.

UGA is 42-2 in the last 3 seasons. 50-4 in the last 4 seasons. I'll admit that I forgot what it was like to be a Dawg fan after a loss. 29 straight will do that to you. That SECCG loss to Bama adjusted my perspective and reminded me to enjoy the ride, win or lose, bleed your colors. For me, it's Red N Black. Always has been, always will be.

Bleed your colors with pride, bro. Enjoy the ride no matter where it goes.

UGA is 42-2 in the last 3 seasons. 50-4 in the last 4 seasons. I'll admit that I forgot what it was like to be a Dawg fan after a loss. 29 straight will do that to you. That SECCG loss to Bama adjusted my perspective and reminded me to enjoy the ride, win or lose, bleed your colors. For me, it's Red N Black. Always has been, always will be.

Bleed your colors with pride, bro. Enjoy the ride no matter where it goes.
Overall I am and you’re right/wise. Saban turned calamity into excitement and fun. I was at the Arkansas/Homecoming game, in case it was his swan song. We had to desperately claw to hang on to win. Against Arkansas. I raged when we lost to Texas. I cheered when we dominated LSU. We were outclassed by Michigan in the Rose Bowl. But we ripped out the AU fans hearts in the Iron Bowl. I’ve been humbled, by God- as is right- this season, and reminded to be appreciative. You’re right. The rides slowing down…end coming soon….and I want to enjoy it.

Overall I am and you’re right/wise. Saban turned calamity into excitement and fun. I was at the Arkansas/Homecoming game, in case it was his swan song. We had to desperately claw to hang on to win. Against Arkansas. I raged when we lost to Texas. I cheered when we dominated LSU. We were outclassed by Michigan in the Rose Bowl. But we ripped out the AU fans hearts in the Iron Bowl. I’ve been humbled, by God- as is right- this season, and reminded to be appreciative. You’re right. The rides slowing down…end coming soon….and I want to enjoy it.
Bama fans were losing their minds after the loss to UT, even calling for Saban to retire, then they went on 'rollin into a SEC Championship win to a CFP game. Damn fine year IMO.

Satisfied. Saban accomplished more than I
thought he could with a center that could not
competently snap the ball to the QB and an
athlete at QB plus 2 new coordinators.

I enjoyed the season cause I never knew what
the Hell was going to happen.

Satisfied with some disappointment obviously.

It really started with Jordan’s injury, he deserved a better ending. And the whole month of December was bad.

But this season was always about going undefeated, beating Clemson, winning the ACC and proving that Mike Norvell and this program can get back to a place it should be.