Before they announce. Who is your final 4 ?

They SHOULD go Michigan, Washington, Texas, Florida State....but, I am sure Alabama would beat Florida State by 3 td's and they would win a rematch with Texas...plus beat Michigan/Washington.

I think it should be

Washington
Michigan
FSU
UGA

What I think it will be is

Michigan
Washington
FSU
Texas

Saw some rumblings throughout the season that FSU (along with Clemson and Miami) want out of the ACC because they do not get the money that the Big 10 and SEC do. After today, I will not be surprised that the momentum to leave grows. FSU just got told that winning the ACC and going undefeated does not mean shit.

Saw some rumblings throughout the season that FSU (along with Clemson and Miami) want out of the ACC because they do not get the money that the Big 10 and SEC do. After today, I will not be surprised that the momentum to leave grows. FSU just got told that winning the ACC and going undefeated does not mean shit.
Prollem is, FSU wood NEVER be able to win the B1G or SEC. The ACC will still be Semenholes best chance to get in future playoff fields. Trust a Husker, grass is not always greener in the front yard.

Prollem is, FSU wood NEVER be able to win the B1G or SEC. The ACC will still be Semenholes best chance to get in future playoff fields. Trust a Husker, grass is not always greener in the front yard.
That was a whole lot of blah, blah.

I will say as a ND fan that was at the 93 FSU game.

Haha karma bitch.

But by the sake hand it sucks to penalize all the players on the FSU roster that did what they were supposed to and get screwed because of people in a room doing back room deals