Before they announce. Who is your final 4 ?

I will say as a ND fan that was at the 93 FSU game.

Haha karma bitch.

But by the sake hand it sucks to penalize all the players on the FSU roster that did what they were supposed to and get screwed because of people in a room doing back room deals
its a hard-knock life

This has always been the doomsday scenario for the playoff committee. 5 basically even conference champs for, 4 slots.

So you have to pick on the only obvious weakness which is how much of the success this year has been Jordan Travis. And use that as a scape goat. Because. I don't think if tables were turned you leave out Michigan is McCarthy is injured. Because he isn't nearly the production % for Michigan that Travis is for FSU

This has always been the doomsday scenario for the playoff committee. 5 basically even conference champs for, 4 slots.

So you have to pick on the only obvious weakness which is how much of the success this year has been Jordan Travis. And use that as a scape goat. Because. I don't think if tables were turned you leave out Michigan is McCarthy is injured. Because he isn't nearly the production % for Michigan that Travis is for FSU
Not a good analogy. The ACC is bottom dweller P5 team. Best win is against a LSU a mediocre SEC team when he was healthy and they were not down to shitty QB #3. And did you watch the game last night???

Not a good analogy. The ACC is bottom dweller P5 team. Best win is against a LSU a mediocre SEC team when he was healthy and they were not down to shitty QB #3. And did you watch the game last night???
I watched that game. They held a team that averages 460 yards and 33 points a game to 180 yards and 6 points. They held them to .2 less yards per play than Michigan held Iowa. And they did it with a 3rd string freshmen quarterback to finish unbeaten.

But Bama rarely takes care of business and gets a pass always.

I watched that game. They held a team that averages 460 yards and 33 points a game to 180 yards and 6 points. They held them to .2 less yards per play than Michigan held Iowa. And they did it with a 3rd string freshmen quarterback to finish unbeaten.

UK beat that ranked UL team in their house, so I'm biased. Lets see how that defense holds up against UGA.

UK beat that ranked UL team in their house, so I'm biased. Lets see how that defense holds up against UGA.
There's going to be so many players opting out on both teams, it would be a pointless undertaking.

But since you want to bring up rivalry games. NM ST absolutely destroyed Auburn on the lines. They had 65 yards rushing against NM ST to their 213 lol. Then the next week Auburn pushed Bama around and had 250. Bama needed a miracle to beat a team that passed for 91 yards on them (so much for needing passing yards) and lost to NM ST by 21

Fsu matches up better against Michigan than Bama.

Butt hurt confirmed. Seek ointment for red, raw ass, apply daily, and generously.

Butt hurt confirmed. Seek ointment for red, raw ass, apply daily, and generously.
You ever try a bidet. It's a game changer.

Anyway Michigan is gonna force Milroe to throw with humorous consequences. FSU matches up against the signal stealers better because they have the better D

You ever try a bidet. It's a game changer.

Anyway Michigan is gonna force Milroe to throw with humorous consequences. FSU matches up against the signal stealers better because they have the better D
The opinion of Husker is worth less than nothing. Quiet, corn.

natty1.jpg