Before they announce. Who is your final 4 ?

CFPtalent.jpg

Was talking to a buddy the other day.

What do you think?

Let's say Bama lost to Auburn in the Iron Bowl. But still defeated Georgia in the CCG.

Do you think a 12-1 Georgia. Without a CC gets in over an undefeated FSU?

What do you think?

Let's say Bama lost to Auburn in the Iron Bowl. But still defeated Georgia in the CCG.

Do you think E$P1N is going to allow the CFP to leave out the $EC.

FSUCFP.jpg

What do you think?

Possibly.TCU lost their CCG last year and didn’t drop a spot, remaining at 4.

What do you think?

Georgia is the first team in CFP history to be #1, lose their CCG, and drop out of the top 4. Take that for what it's worth.

Georgia is the first team in CFP history to be #1, lose their CCG, and drop out of the top 4. Take that for what it's worth.

Thats my whole point.

The excuse for Bama. Was that they knocked off Georgia and only had 1 loss in the early season. And won their conference.

Georgia with a CCG game loss to a 2 loss Bama and no CC. I don't know if the committee can justify a non conference winner

Thats my whole point.

The excuse for Bama. Was that they knocked off Georgia and only had 1 loss in the early season. And won their conference.

Georgia with a CCG game loss to a 2 loss Bama and no CC. I don't know if the committee can justify a non conference winner
I am of the opinion that FSU should have been in, period. This season the SEC should have been left out simply because Bama lost to Texas in Tuscaloosa.

Thats my whole point.

You must be new to this. The CFP made no sense on a lot of their rankings from the first time they were released this year. As soon as they released their rankings last week showing FSU getting screwed seven ways to Sunday the E$P1N pundits (with Herbstreit leading the way) came out in full force minutes afterwards justifying FSU getting hosed and that included a few FOX pundits as well seeing how they both drink from the same money well.

You must be new to this. The CFP made no sense on a lot of their rankings from the first time they were released this year. As soon as they released their rankings last week showing FSU getting screwed seven ways to Sunday the E$P1N pundits (with Herbstreit leading the way) came out in full force minutes afterwards justifying FSU getting hosed and that included a few FOX pundits as well seeing how they both drink from the same money well.
Ha ha cope.