Biggest Bounce back in 2023

Biggest Bounce Back in 2023

• Total voters
Don't forget we beat UK last year 24-14. I can't speak for their improvement this year, but we are looking noticeably improved in preseason. If we beat Mack Brown in the season opener, then I predict we beat Kentucky in Lexington this year. Don't count us out of position two in the SECE.
No disrespect, but y'all have 2 wins against us in the last 9 seasons. Last year we had one of the worst olines in CFB, and with bad HS Qbs with Levis out. I will never forget y'all pouring it on TN at the end of the season and y'all are loaded with talent though. Epic! and not hating! Should be a battle, especially since you have the Sandstorm musician guy coming in person to hype up the crowd. I have buddies that have been there to witness Sandstorm and they are in awe how it gets the fans going!

Last edited:
No disrespect, but y'all have 2 wins against us in the last 9 seasons. Last year we had one of the worst olines in CFB, and with bad HS Qbs with Levis out. I will never forget y'all pouring it on TN at the end of the season and y'all are loaded with talent though. Epic! and not hating! Should be a battle, especially since you have the Sandstorm musician guy coming in person to hype up the crowd. I have buddies that have been there to witness Sandstorm and they are in awe how it gets the fans going!
To that point the Gamecocks were 13 - 1 vs UK preceding that time... but I do get it, y'all have improved tremendously during those 9 seasons, and last year I saw that game as a coin flip with Levis being out ( cannot say I was disappointed to see him miss that game. ). I do think with our additions via the transfer portal and the addition of Dowell Loggains as OC our offense should be tremendously improved so it might be a shootout this season. Also, UK is my next favorite team in the East, I always pull for the Cats when we arent playing y'all.

To that point the Gamecocks were 13 - 1 vs UK preceding that time... but I do get it, y'all have improved tremendously during those 9 seasons, and last year I saw that game as a coin flip with Levis being out ( cannot say I was disappointed to see him miss that game. ). I do think with our additions via the transfer portal and the addition of Dowell Loggains as OC our offense should be tremendously improved so it might be a shootout this season. Also, UK is my next favorite team in the East, I always pull for the Cats when we arent playing y'all.
tenor.gif

This kinda SECE friendship makes me want to vomit.

not that i want to vote for the aggies,
(i met with 4 aggies today in h-town,
but we had 3 raiders and one horn),
but they'll likely start the season 5-0,
and manage to scratch a couple more -

Bless your heart. You just said that Tennessee wasn't hard competition and you didn't even realize what you were saying.
You're forced to play us cause we are in the same division. Kirby tried to trade us for UT Martin, but he forgot to cancel our game so y'all play us and Martin.

Last edited: