Biggest Bounce back in 2023

Biggest Bounce Back in 2023

• Total voters
Tennessee bounces back to where have been for the last 30 years.

did-we-just-become-best-friends-did-we-just-become-best-friends-meme.gif

Thats because everybody hates y'all and it obviously has nothing to do with UTn winning anything of value in a couple of decades or more.
Even recruits acknowledge y'all are the most obnoxious fan base:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...-football-recruiting-fans-social-media-survey
resize.jpeg

I'm sure there are recruits that appreciate fans leaving by halftime and they probably commit to UK. However, most like rabid fans that care. Otherwise, Tennessee wouldn't have the #6 rated class while Kentucky has the #36 ranked class at the moment. Maybe, UK recruits are introverts and just don't like crowds?

Tennessee bounces back to where have been for the last 30 years.
The Vols were 9-2 thirty years ago. Either you not very good at this game or your parents drilled into you to not play with hard or sharp objects when you were a child.

No disrespect, but y'all have 2 wins against us in the last 9 seasons. Last year we had one of the worst olines in CFB, and with bad HS Qbs with Levis out. I will never forget y'all pouring it on TN at the end of the season and y'all are loaded with talent though. Epic! and not hating! Should be a battle, especially since you have the Sandstorm musician guy coming in person to hype up the crowd. I have buddies that have been there to witness Sandstorm and they are in awe how it gets the fans going!
Well, Muschamp happens!

resize.jpeg

I'm sure there are recruits that appreciate fans leaving by halftime and they probably commit to UK. However, most like rabid fans that care. Otherwise, Tennessee wouldn't have the #6 rated class while Kentucky has the #36 ranked class at the moment. Maybe, UK recruits are introverts and just don't like crowds?
No one likes Tennessee fans, especially a bunch of them.

The Vols were 9-2 thirty years ago. Either you not very good at this game or your parents drilled into you to not play with hard or sharp objects when you were a child.
Listen closely, FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS, not singular, linear, average that out, sis.