***College Basketball Thread***

What was the verse?
TTU Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt suspended Adams on Sunday after learning that the coach encouraged one of his basketball players “to be more receptive to coaching and referenced Bible verses about workers, teachers, parents, and slaves serving their masters.”

Which comes from this:
Ephesians 6:5 and Colossians 3:22 - call on slaves to be obedient to their masters. "Bondservants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.

TTU Director of Athletics Kirby Hocutt suspended Adams on Sunday after learning that the coach encouraged one of his basketball players “to be more receptive to coaching and referenced Bible verses about workers, teachers, parents, and slaves serving their masters.”

Which comes from this:
Ephesians 6:5 and Colossians 3:22 - call on slaves to be obedient to their masters. "Bondservants, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord.
Don't see why people are still fighting about an institution that ended 150 years ago.

I figured St John's, but also wasn't too confident that Georgetown would can Ewing either. To me, either one of those makes sense, but St John's to me makes more cause it's NYC.
Have you let go of any of the hate for Pitino like I have?

Have you let go of any of the hate for Pitino like I have?

Yeah, I think so. Not that I would want him back, but I've let go of a lot of it I suppose (can never forget the Unforgettables and the awesome run he had at UK). He's just not a good person, but lots of us aren't incredibly good people. To each his own.

Yeah, I think so. Not that I would want him back, but I've let go of a lot of it I suppose (can never forget the Unforgettables and the awesome run he had at UK). He's just not a good person, but lots of us aren't incredibly good people. To each his own.
I just reminisce about the good ol'days when he could do no wrong at UK. He made poor choices. It was a head scratcher why he went to Louisville and seemed clueless about the repercussions.

Welp, UK got bounced out the SEC tourney early. Its wait and see now for what seed we will get

Championship Saturday:

#7 Texas vs. #3 Kansas (-2.5) - Big 12 Championship - 6:00 PM on ESPN
Utah State vs. #20 San Diego State (-2) - MWC Championship - 6:00 PM on CBS
#15 Xavier vs. #6 Marquette (-2) - Big East Championship - 6:00 PM on FOX
#21 Duke (-2.5) vs. #13 Virginia - ACC Championship - 8:30 PM on ESPN
#8 Arizona vs. #2 UCLA (Pick em) - PAC 12 Championship - 10:30 PM on ESPN

Big Ten, SEC, AAC and A10 Championships are tomorrow

"It will be what is expected to be his second and final March Madness run in New Rochelle prior to an anticipated step up in the coaching ranks. Pitino, now 70 years old, is rumored to be a top target for several programs with job openings, namely St. John’s and Texas Tech."

The article does not mention Georgetown as a possible destination. Iona is the 5th different school Pitino has led to the NCAA tourney.