***College Basketball Thread***

Wednesday night's upsets:

#22 TCU over #9 Texas

#19 Xavier over #20 Providence

unranked tOSU over #21 Maryland

unranked Vandy over #23 UK 68-66 (welp, that ranking lasted 2 days. Jerry Stackhouse, HC at Vandy called it too, saying Vandy was gonna ruin senior night at RUPP. We had to put in our #3 freshman PG (Thiero hasnt even seen the floor in most games) due to injuries, still sucks ass. If we dont get back our best PG (Wallace who was originally our starting SG) we are totally fuked.

unranked ND beats #25 Pitt. @Irishblooded , yeah IB, Im still trying to get your interest in MCBB, of course in futility. Its the off season. I feel like @AlaskaGuy trying to get me interested in softball. I would only watch if they played naked. Rather watch hockey too.

Last edited:

#22 TCU over #9 Texas

unranked Vandy over #23 UK 68-66 (welp, that ranking lasted 2 days. Jerry Stackhouse, HC at Vandy called it too, saying Vandy was gonna ruin senior night at RUPP. We had to put in our #3 freshman PG (Thiero hasnt even seen the floor in most games) due to injuries, still sucks ass. If we dont get back our best PG (Wallace who was originally our starting SG) we are totally fuked.

unranked ND beats #25 Pitt. @Irishblooded , yeah IB, Im still trying to get your interest in MCBB, of course in futility. Its the off season. I feel like @AlaskaGuy trying to get me interested in softball. I would only watch if they played naked. Rather watch hockey too.

#22 TCU over #9 Texas

To give you an idea of how little interst there is in ND men's BB.

Tickets for the game tonight were 5 bucks. And most of the stadium was empty. The biggest headline of the game wasn't ND winning. But since it was Breys last home game he went to the local ND bar. The LineBacker for the first time ever after the game and did shots with fans and students

The bammers and Aubie game was a rock fight.
2 ejected in that game and there’s also this gem. I guess your slogan of “it’s just more important than anything else in life” or “dammit, we really care more than we should” or whatever it is crosses into everything SEC.

A life story about a college basketball team that has been through a lot. It started with the team going on a losing streak and almost dropping out of contention for the championship. But perseverance and hard work at practice paid off, and the team started winning. They gained confidence and team spirit, and by the end of the season they were one of the top contenders to win. But in the final, the opponent was stronger, and the team lost the championship. This is not a fairy tale, the end is harsh.

bama14.jpg