***College Basketball Thread***

@Copejunkie

oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

Legend

Clark did exactly what Iowa needed her to do, and the rest of the team battled and played great defense for the upset. It was literally and figuratively a David vs Goliath game, and David won again.
Goodluck to your Hawkeyes vs LSU! Speaking of LSU this game vs Kentucky in the SEC tourney was epic. LSU was expected to stomp the cats and instead UK beat them senseless. btw the LSU player in this vid swept the UK gals legs hence the reason she fell on her although the best part of this vid is the PA playing the chicken dance song while the LSU coach is going bezerk.

Last edited:
Goodluck to your Hawkeyes vs LSU! Speaking of LSU this game vs Kentucky in this year's SEC tourney was epic. LSU was expected to stomp the cats and instead UK beat them senseless. btw the LSU player in this vid swept the UK gals legs hence the reason she fell on her although the best part of this vid is the PA playing the chicken dance song while the LSU coach is going bezerk.

The next best part is the dumb ass refs that take their masks off to talk to each other and then back on when it's time to run up and down the court.

What do we think, does San Diego State have a chance tonight? I've been in CT/NY the last couple of days and UConn fans are thinking 15+ point victory tonight.

What do we think, does San Diego State have a chance tonight? I've been in CT/NY the last couple of days and UConn fans are thinking 15+ point victory tonight.
I think that sounds about right. UCONN is dialed in. I think all the upsets kept them a little under he radar too, which I’m sure the coaches prefer.

1. DUKE
2. MARQUETTE
3. UCONN
4. CREIGHTON
5. HOUSTON
6. PURDUE
7. TEXAS
8. MIAMI
9. ARKANSAS
10. FLORIDA ATLANTIC
11. UCLA
12. Michigan State
13. Kansas
14. Gonzaga
15. Alabama
16. Arizona
17. Baylor
18. Tennessee
19. TCU
20. Saint Mary’s
21. Missouri
22. Texas A&M
23. North Carolina
24. Maryland
25. Colorado

1. DUKE
2. MARQUETTE
3. UCONN
4. CREIGHTON
5. HOUSTON
6. PURDUE
7. TEXAS
8. MIAMI
9. ARKANSAS
10. FLORIDA ATLANTIC
11. UCLA
12. Michigan State
13. Kansas
14. Gonzaga
15. Alabama
16. Arizona
17. Baylor
18. Tennessee
19. TCU
20. Saint Mary’s
21. Missouri
22. Texas A&M
23. North Carolina
24. Maryland
25. Colorado

Admittedly they have "way too early" in the name but doing this before the Portal and NBA stuff is resolved is worthless.

1. UConn Huskies
2. Marquette Golden Eagles
3. Duke Blue Devils
4. Kentucky Wildcats
5. Florida Atlantic Owls
6. Michigan State Spartans
7. Kansas Jayhawks
8. Arizona Wildcats
9. Houston Cougars
10. Creighton Bluejays
11. Alabama Crimson Tide
12. Arkansas Razorbacks