***College Basketball Thread***

Sun Devils are kicking the shit out of Nevada at the half.......
Nevada never should have been there. AZ State should have gotten a higher seed. Also in the WTF category: TAMU got a 7 seed in the dance and Vandy got a 2 seed in the NIT. Cant figure out that math or eye test.

Also Fairleigh Dickinson defeats Texas Southern 84-61. FDU is the smallest division 1 school with an average height of 6'1". They play Purdue with two 7 foot monsters. Should be a fun watch. :LOL:

Today's the day, fellas. It all starts at around 12:30 EDT today!! Happy madness to y'all.
Not so happy for me, but thank you for the thought! Now, I guess it is Baseball season, maybe they will do better than the other sports this year. (No Bowl, First Round BB Elimination, 4th Place Riflery finish FOURTH PLACE!, unranked men's and women's soccer, etc.) Here's hoping 2023-24 school year works out better for me.

Is Purdue basketball going down on the same night Purdue's wrestler took out the big odds on favorite Spencer Lee of Iowa?

Link
FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON STUNS PURDUE
‼️
THIS IS MARCH
😱
The Knights join UMBC as the only No. 16 seeds to upset a No. 1 seed in the tournament

Link
FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON STUNS PURDUE
‼️
THIS IS MARCH
😱
The Knights join UMBC as the only No. 16 seeds to upset a No. 1 seed in the tournament
B1G land is in complete shock. Regular season & tourney hoop champ Purdue bounced as #1 seed the 2nd time ever a 16 has won. Then heavy favorite to 4 peat in wrestling Spencer Lee gets pinned by the Purdue wrestler Ramos in the semis. Early this year Ramos put Lee on his back but couldn't pin him. Lee came out & pinned Ramos. This time Ramos pinned Lee. People in Indiana & Iowa are shocked, confused, crying, and/or drinking their sorrows away.

Saturday Betting Lines:

Furman vs. San Diego State (-5.5)
Duke (-3.5) vs. Tennessee
Arkansas vs. Kansas (-3.5)
Princeton vs. Missouri (-6.5)
Auburn vs. Houston (-5)
Penn State vs Texas (-5.5)
Northwestern vs. UCLA (-7.5)
Maryland vs. Alabama (-9)