College Football Future Rankings - Top 25 in 2025

It should look something like this minus the premium forum. Not sure tbh why all the mods on here don't have the ability to grant access to that forum.

5thqtr.jpg
We have a premium board? .... Well.

Meh

The sport with the portal and NIL is going to be much more like the League and a Year to Year sport. Trying to predict 3 seasons ahead is going to be a bit of a fools errand.

I've learned over the years that the offseason is the best time to talk smack seeing how my team is undefeated during that time.

Well in that vein, UGA will suck this season and Ewe Tee will fall off the map, UK will be in search of something but will get close and Florii-duh will regress so we will skate to the SEC CG and crush Bama/LSU.

Is that better? (y)

Here are teams that I'm looking at moving forward to surprise folks:

ACC:
- Florida State is ready to explode again. Duke is going to be relevant as long as Elko is there.

Big 12:
- TCU was the Cinderella this year but I really like what Texas Tech is doing. They're going to be a problem in the Big 12 moving forward.
- Baylor is getting slept on a bit IMO because last year was a disappointment.

Big Ten:
- UCLA is going to be a fun one to watch in the Big Ten. USC gets most of the attention (and rightfully so) but Chip Kelly may thrive in an era of NIL/Transfer Portal.

PAC 12:
- Washington has a winner in DeBoer. Dude can straight up coach. Oregon is the only school left in the PAC 12 who will probably recruit above UW and it's going to be tough to beat DeBoer if you don't beat him on the recruiting trail.

SEC:
- Tennessee's season wasn't a fluke last year. Heupel is a GREAT offensive mind. That offense is going to give people fits in the SEC. Can he do enough to improve the defense to put them on par with Georgia or Alabama? That's the question IMO.

G5:
- ECU is a program I like moving forward. AAC is going to be more manageable moving forward and I'm not confident in the current trajectory of Memphis.

Here are teams that I'm looking at moving forward to surprise folks:

ACC:
- Florida State is ready to explode again. Duke is going to be relevant as long as Elko is there.

Big 12:
- TCU was the Cinderella this year but I really like what Texas Tech is doing. They're going to be a problem in the Big 12 moving forward.
- Baylor is getting slept on a bit IMO because last year was a disappointment.

Big Ten:
- UCLA is going to be a fun one to watch in the Big Ten. USC gets most of the attention (and rightfully so) but Chip Kelly may thrive in an era of NIL/Transfer Portal.

PAC 12:
- Washington has a winner in DeBoer. Dude can straight up coach. Oregon is the only school left in the PAC 12 who will probably recruit above UW and it's going to be tough to beat DeBoer if you don't beat him on the recruiting trail.

SEC:
- Tennessee's season wasn't a fluke last year. Heupel is a GREAT offensive mind. That offense is going to give people fits in the SEC. Can he do enough to improve the defense to put them on par with Georgia or Alabama? That's the question IMO.

G5:
- ECU is a program I like moving forward. AAC is going to be more manageable moving forward and I'm not confident in the current trajectory of Memphis.
Tennessee gave up 63 to us, late in the season. Heupel needs to work on his defense.