College Football Future Rankings - Top 25 in 2025

Not gonna lie, it looks like an expanded HS stadium. Nice surrounding scenery, but the stadium itself, is amateur.

Here, we may not have mountains, but our stadium is regal and we have the best fans in CFB. And it's not just any sort of measly 70k seat stadium and it isn't some raunchy bastardized 100k stadium. It's a very humble 85-92k. The sea of red symbolizes the amount of Washington blood that's been spilt on it.

There is no place like Nebraska.

nebraska-aerial-view-of-memorial-stadium-prange-aerial-photography.jpg
Such a beautiful stadium with fans watching a loser. Sad indeed. Nebraska is the new South Carolina. I can actually respect that.

Not gonna lie, it looks like an expanded HS stadium. Nice surrounding scenery, but the stadium itself, is amateur.

Here, we may not have mountains, but our stadium is regal and we have the best fans in CFB. And it's not just any sort of measly 70k seat stadium and it isn't some raunchy bastardized 100k stadium. It's a very humble 85-92k. The sea of red symbolizes the amount of Washington blood that's been spilt on it.

terrific stadium -
saw games there in '05 and '09 -
05 was quite a game,
corn fans were terrific as well -

game summary:
https://huskers.com/news/2005/10/8/201717.aspx

Respect. But are Yall still filling the stands?

Yeah, I remember posting about that over at HN back when the change happened. So dumb. I wish these people (companies/institutions) would stop capitulating to these moronic little whiners that look for things to be offended about.