College Football Future Rankings - Top 25 in 2025

skeletor-youve-tried-my-patience-you-witch.gif

It is a work of art for sure.
Husky-Stadium-wedding-seattle-wa-12.jpg

HUB-Husky-Stadium-hi-res.jpg
Not gonna lie, it looks like an expanded HS stadium. Nice surrounding scenery, but the stadium itself, is amateur.

Here, we may not have mountains, but our stadium is regal and we have the best fans in CFB. And it's not just any sort of measly 70k seat stadium and it isn't some raunchy bastardized 100k stadium. It's a very humble 85-92k. The sea of red symbolizes the amount of Washington blood that's been spilt on it.

There is no place like Nebraska.

nebraska-aerial-view-of-memorial-stadium-prange-aerial-photography.jpg

Not gonna lie, it looks like an expanded HS stadium. Nice surrounding scenery, but the stadium itself, is amateur.

Here, we may not have mountains, but our stadium is regal and we have the best fans in CFB. And it's not just any sort of measly 70k seat stadium and it isn't some raunchy bastardized 100k stadium. It's a very humble 85-92k. The sea of red symbolizes the amount of Washington blood that's been spilt on it.

There is no place like Nebraska.

nebraska-aerial-view-of-memorial-stadium-prange-aerial-photography.jpg
My dad and I took his boat to the NU @ UW game back in '97. We got there early so we could get some fishing in and there was an older NU couple standing on the banks taking pics. We asked them if they wanted a tour of Lake Washington and ended up being late for the game. I gave my pole to the old man and he hooked into a sockeye salmon. My dad got their phone number and has visited them twice since on his way to Sturgis. Super nice fans the lot of them.