College Football Thread 2023 Edition

Posted on Facebook a few hours ago by a USC fan.

spectrumespn.jpg

Holy hell. This is a first heard for me because Spectrum apparently are too big of pussies to let their customers know that the network that carries the vast majority of college football games is blocked from their customers because they cannot spend my fucking money wisely. I just want that one thing and I will find my UK games via other sources, but that's bullshit and they done pissed off a Marine right before the season starts because I don't only wanna watch UK games. Uggggghhhhhhh

Holy hell. This is a first heard for me because Spectrum apparently are too big of pussies to let their customers know that the network that carries the vast majority of college football games is blocked from their customers because they cannot spend my fucking money wisely. I just want that one thing and I will find my UK games via other sources, but that's bullshit and they done pissed off a Marine right before the season starts because I don't only wanna watch UK games. Uggggghhhhhhh
I don't trust ESPN (Disney). I've heard they been up to some shady sh1t of late seeing how their subscribers have been leaving them left and right.

I don't trust ESPN (Disney). I've heard they been up to some shady sh1t of late seeing how their subscribers have been leaving them left and right.

That and nobody is going to their parks, but fuck em because they did it to themselves and they let ESPN pour out all that money for TV rights deals, but fuck Spectrum even more. Oh, I'm glad I meditated tonight before I found this out.

There's some good bitching about spunktrum over on the hoop also.

we-will-give-you-ten-dollars-1k.gif

LOL, if you shop at Kroger's in Louisville, they'll give you free tickets to their football games.....and I think maybe Thornton's gas stations too. @Hard2Bluff may be able to give more info on this, but I think I'm fairly accurate.