College Football Thread 2023 Edition

Same for Washington. If the Huskies manage .500 next year I'd be mildly surprised.
Yeah, I get it. Utah is the only team in the PAC that plays B1G style. Gonna have to build a team around what they know. Schedule will be everything. This year the B1G has 3 elite teams, if they dodge 1 of them they have a shot at a good season. I am disappointed that the PAC is dead, it's a great conference that cannibalizes itself...

Yeah, I get it. Utah is the only team in the PAC that plays B1G style. Gonna have to build a team around what they know. Schedule will be everything. This year the B1G has 3 elite teams, if they dodge 1 of them they have a shot at a good season. I am disappointed that the PAC is dead, it's a great conference that cannibalizes itself...
At least Utah is going to a conference that has mastered the forward pass. The only thing more boring than watching B1G 10 football is watching infomercials on tupperware.

F6zh5ymXEAAMamn

Thank you sir! The rain surely helped. Also, if your OC would have just kept handing the ball off to Brooks on that last drive, I think we would have been going into OT.

You had some great fans in attendance - I was passing out Country Roads Trust Lagers and Pepperoni Rolls to a few of them. Maybe you'll make it up in a few years for some WV hospitality.
nice - glad yall had a great time -

yeah, our OC sux -
been callin for his head for a while now -
his poor play callin was key
in all 3 loses this year -

oh well, good luck the rest of the way -

1. Washington
The Huskies have more points (130) in the first half of their four games than 78 teams have scored through four quarters of all games. They also lead the nation in yards per game (593.3), yards per play (9.23), passing yards per game (467.3).
2. Utah
3. Oregon
4. Washington State
5. USC
6. Colorado
7. UCLA
8. Oregon State
9. Arizona
10. Arizona State
11. Cal
12. Stanford

Last edited:

1. Washington
The Huskies have more points (130) in the first half of their four games than 78 teams have scored through four quarters of all games. They also lead the nation in yards per game (593.3), yards per play (9.23), passing yards per game (467.3).
2. Utah
3. Oregon
4. Washington State
5. USC
6. Colorado
7. UCLA
8. Oregon State
9. Arizona
10. Arizona State
11. Cal
12. Stanford
More against less...