***College Wrestling Thread***

Great talking wrestling with both of you. Looking forward to next year with hopefully a healthy Brayton Lee for my Gophers.
Love talking with you all. Next year I hope Iowa can stay healthy, going to be a whole slew of new names in the lineup with Lee to anchor it after his acl's are healed.

Even though we are few here, it's always fun to talk about the only winter sport I understand and know with others.

Next year should be good with Geer, Fix & Ferrari likely all #1-2 and Surber should be a top 8 guy next season I hope. Either way, next year, the nits in their hair lions can't win!!!

John Smith still doesn't know how to use the portal. He also doesn't like NIL. I'm hoping he was serious about making changes there.
Im with him on the portal and Nil. Think both are bastardizing college sports quickly. Wyatt Henson from Iowa has hit the portal as well. He was a red shirt this year, was kind of slated for 41 but everyone was thinking he could get down to 133 since woods came on board. He Wrestled 134.5 in freestyle last year and is pretty short. If you know who Sammy Henson was (stud), this is his son.

@CowpokeU I've been extremely busy and haven't had time to look but what did Ferrari do? I hear John dismissed him from the team.

It's a fucking mess to the point the 🐐 himself may finally leave his shoes on the mat.

I'm hearing we are in prelim with Pat Popolizio to take over the healm.

Basically AJ has ran over the campus with his jersey fucking attitude. Decided to shoot up Mastro's car with an AK-47, coach said not a good look, told AJ to take shit down, AJ didn't so we canned him.

Then literally two weeks later we have a Sexual Assault report.

Fuck that kid. We seriously had to sit through his families bullshit for so long just to deal with a good wrestler.

His uncle literally had an Oklahoma State person to make sure he wasnt tagging Oklahoma State in his "Wrestling is a White Man's Sport" diatribes and shit.

I'm glad we are done with him. Should have made sense with 3 HS's in 4 years but we had to learn the hard way.

It's a fucking mess to the point the 🐐 himself may finally leave his shoes on the mat.

Basically AJ has ran over the campus with his jersey fucking attitude. Decided to shoot up Mastro's car with an AK-47, coach said not a good look, told AJ to take shit down, AJ didn't so we canned him.

Fuck that kid. We seriously had to sit through his families bullshit for so long just to deal with a good wrestler.

His uncle literally had an Oklahoma State person to make sure he wasnt tagging Oklahoma State in his "Wrestling is a White Man's Sport" diatribes and shit.

I'm glad we are done with him. Should have made sense with 3 HS's in 4 years but we had to learn the hard way.
Im glad you guys have cut ties with him. Him and his whole family are trouble, the Pokes are way above that shit. Only surprised it took this long for him to fuck up.

Im glad you guys have cut ties with him. Him and his whole family are trouble, the Pokes are way above that shit. Only surprised it took this long for him to fuck up.

His whole family has been trouble. I'm friends with the guy who runs Oklahoma State Wrestling's official Twitter and it's no lie about having to hide the Ferraris comments on things. His uncle gets real drunk and I've seen it first hand how he talks out his ass. It makes his own family around him uncomfortable and they are also Ferraris.

That whole shit show is a mess. I honestly feel bad for the kids in this because they are a product of their families quest for fame on their backs. These kids never learned how to be normal humans because their parents were parading them around like the Lil Honey BooBoo of the wrestling world.

I hope he gets his shit together though because it's a waste to go through life that dumb.

Wow. I knew that he was trouble, and his dad was a piece of work too, but didn't know he screwed up that bad. Good riddance.

It's being reported Nelson Brands was in a car wreck yesterday? and suffered an injury. He didn't get to wrestle last year because of an elbow injury. ☹