***College Wrestling Thread***

With Mizzou having a breakdown, we are in the driver's seat for the Big XII title & are mixing things up hard, including with Fix
But does that net more points with fix at 25 and does maestro go to 133? I don't imagine maestro does better at 33 and I would put fix as a likely finalist at either weight

But does that net more points with fix at 25 and does maestro go to 133? I don't imagine maestro does better at 33 and I would put fix as a likely finalist at either weight
Honestly I couldn't tell you. I'll ask my homie Seth Duckworth, he's the Pokes media guy

It is absolute hate week. I see no way Iowa wins the dual against the nittany peds, but stranger things have happened.

It is absolute hate week. I see no way Iowa wins the dual against the nittany peds, but stranger things have happened.
Man, I hope if nothing, you guys hurt some of their guys in the dual. My disgust for that wretched program is beyond. I respectfully hate Iowa, I seethingly hate pedd.

Man, I hope if nothing, you guys hurt some of their guys in the dual. My disgust for that wretched program is beyond. I respectfully hate Iowa, I seethingly hate pedd.
I hate seeing any athlete get hurt, no matter who they wrestle for. I'm more worried about Iowa's guys staying healthy in this dual. Our streak of injured wrestlers in the past few years is bordering on insanity. Got starters wrestling injured now. Granted it's a grueling season and everyone is banged up in one form or another, but damn it would be nice to for once be healthy.
You and I share the same loathing for them. As should every other red blooded American.

I am just ready for 2023/24 because we got some portal transfers & maaaaan even though we lose Dayton Fix, we are getting some heaters in from Rutgers