***College Wrestling Thread***

They are 5th on the list now with 7. Iowa st has 8 penn state has 9 or 10 and thenIowa with 23 and Oklahoma st with 34. I believe there have only been 9 schools total to win the national championship in wrestling. Minnesota with 3, Cornell college in Iowa with 1, Arizona st. with 1, and Ohio st. with 1 round it out.
Man the dominance of Iowa and Oklahoma State is a vacuum lol

Iowa has 6 in the finals and is in first place in the big tournament with 126.5 penn st is second with 111.5

Lee vs Young was fun, but disappointing on my end. I think Deakin probably takes the class anyway.
Those 2 just seem like they have nothing for each other. Style clash or something. Always a close match. Deakin will win pretty easily I think. He's a monster. I don't know how he makes 57, dudes ripped.

Iowa big ten champs again. 159.5 points to 124 for penn st who was second. Iowa had 4 champs

@Basement Bias Steveson man handled Parris and he ain't no slouch. That was the biggest surprise for me in the finals. Steveson is on another level compared to the other heavies

@Basement Bias Steveson man handled Parris and he ain't no slouch. That was the biggest surprise for me in the finals. Steveson is on another level compared to the other heavies
Yeah I thought it would be close and it surprisingly wasn't. I was lucky enough to watch Parris at state his Freshmen year of high school. He almost made it to the finals then. He dominated the next 3 years when I watched on TV. Indiana HS wrestling is getting much better except in my area of the state. We used to be one of the power areas in the 80s to 90s & even early 00s. Now we are the worst part of the state, and that's for most sports. On the other side of the line, they're new to wrestling in parts of this area of Ohio. Though their other sports have been dominant. Though Indiana teams have done well against them in other sports, so maybe Ohio is weaker in some of them.