***College Wrestling Thread***

@CowpokeU @Basement Bias @cogarboy any of you watching? I'm watching 8 mats on the multi view and then when a match comes up I really want to watch I click over on that mat. It's great
No, following on Twitter some. Freaking work is being a pain in the ass. The transition has been awful. Should be in my new role but still not because they're so damn slow, so basically doing both roles at same time. Plus a co-worker in the finance department (who literally was thrown in his role with 0 training in the old company and worked his ass off) was told he wasn't good enough for the new company and he's got 1 month left to help to finish the transition.

You guys better fucking win with the point lead you have!!!!

I'm fuck Penn State this season.

Also how bout my boys AJ and Boo
They've got a date with Warner and Murin this morning. Also I hear there is controversy over Boo's last match. I didn't see it so can't speculate. I just heard the clock was not started, then the ref stopped the match, then restarted it with full time again.

You guys better fucking win with the point lead you have!!!!

I'm fuck Penn State this season.

Also how bout my boys AJ and Boo
We'd better frickin win. Penn st. Got a gift at 97. The red sea parted for their 15 seed wrestler Beard. He's pretty much got clean sailing clear to the semis. The 2 seed Schultz from nebby got reversed to his back and pinned in the first round. Leave it too nebby to try and screw Iowa.

They've got a date with Warner and Murin this morning. Also I hear there is controversy over Boo's last match. I didn't see it so can't speculate. I just heard the clock was not started, then the ref stopped the match, then restarted it with full time again.

Boo got pinned today so any controversial anything is gone now lol

We have a chance here. Between the three of us. We've got two in the championship with Fix being automatic. I think AJ will win too then we have 4 more wrestling for 3rd.
Yeah you have a chance, we match up with Penn St. Twice in the finals and you match up once, if we both win against them they wont score much and you could catch them for second. Ferrari is a monster. After the Warner match I knew he would beat amine. Warner can beat Ferrari, and should of if the ref wouldn't have swallowed his whistle. How many times did Ferrari drive Warner out of bounds after he got to his feet. I understand that it's part of the game but I watched it called as stalling all tournament and then in the later rounds it gets overlooked. Ferrari has a tough ride. Now I saw Iowa's wrestlers do it as well so not just your guy. Eirmann got dinged for it In the second round.

We are creeping up. Currently it's Iowa with 122 points, OState with 94.5 and Penn State with 94.5

Yeah you have a chance, we match up with Penn St. Twice in the finals and you match up once, if we both win against them they wont score much and you could catch them for second. Ferrari is a monster. After the Warner match I knew he would beat amine. Warner can beat Ferrari, and should of if the ref wouldn't have swallowed his whistle. How many times did Ferrari drive Warner out of bounds after he got to his feet. I understand that it's part of the game but I watched it called as stalling all tournament and then in the later rounds it gets overlooked. Ferrari has a tough ride. Now I saw Iowa's wrestlers do it as well so not just your guy. Eirmann got dinged for it In the second round.

I've noticed the stalling calls haven't been as enforced anymore

Team score Iowa125, penn st. 97.5, Okie st. 95.5, before the finals. It's official. Okie st. Has to win both their championship matches to get second provided that Penn st. Only wins one.