Does waste bother you

My wife's grandparents were the same way. My wifes grandmother never threw anything away. If she thought that someone could fix it or reuse it, she kept it. They had a huge beef cattle farm.
My grandmother used to have a tub for dishwater, (washed by hand of course, pre dishwashers lol) after she would wash the dishes she would take the water out and pour in flower bed to keep from wasting the water.....

I doubt the young'uns could deal with long distance charges for calling the next town over, much less paying internet by the minute with a 14.4 kbit modem. Don't get me started on baud rate and BBS boards. And I can remember having to walk across the room to change a black and white television channel … up hill, both ways in the snow. GET OF MY DAMN LAWN AND THAT AINT REAL MUSIC!!!

When I was a teenager, my friend had a C64 with a 300 baud modem.

I actually miss playing bbs games some. I loved Tradewars.

When I was a teenager, my friend had a C64 with a 300 baud modem.
I actually miss playing bbs games some. I loved Tradewars.

My favorite early computer game was Blue Sky, Grey Seas(something like that) where you had to keep a map with pieces and swap 5 1/4" disks. My first puter hard drive had a stunning 640k capacity. I went from that to a 286 25 MHz with turbo … raised it to 33 MHz. Then I went to a 486DX with math coprocessor and it was off to the Napster races!!!