First (and second) thread lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disrespectful opinion..of a BUILDING?

And you continue to qualify anything that might remotely look like an apology. Peter was disingenuous....you are such an angry person right now, you can't even apologize without taking a shot.

Hell, you can't even apologize for the comments on Purple Menace w/o backhanding it. That apology is worth about the same as something I flushed a few minutes ago.

Reminds me of the criminal who says they are sorry...after they are caught. Wonder if you would have even made your half hearted apologies if I hadn't called you out on your behavior.

You need a break & you need to get some help. Please, find your center again because this incredibly angry, almost incoherent person is someone I don't recognize.
Of what it means to me, and others, yes. Would I could give up my life that it were magically restored, I'd gladly do so.

Sigh, I'm not trying to "take a shot", I was offering an explanation and making a correction. I am sorry I said what I did to Peter. Truly.

And, I wasn't backhanding with my PM apology. I don't think I ever spoke an ill word of you, but, I am sorry on behalf that I was part of a place where others may have.

Again, noted. I've already said I intend to DO so.

I'm wondering how long this thread lasts before I have to make one with a new title of "three locked threads"? Come on folks, we are all better than this. Most of us have gotten along for years. We may not have all agreed, all the time, but we got along. Let's all take a step back, take a deep breath, and calm the hell down. Apologies have been offered, which to me appear sincere. We need to let this line of posting die.

Scorpio huh. By you throwing your sign into this implies that if your parents had of fucked a month earlier you would be less of an asshole?

tenor.gif

I'm wondering how long this thread lasts before I have to make one with a new title of "three locked threads"? Come on folks, we are all better than this. Most of us have gotten along for years. We may not have all agreed, all the time, but we got along. Let's all take a step back, take a deep breath, and calm the hell down. Apologies have been offered, which to me appear sincere. We need to let this line of posting die.
I'm only posting because someone- I forget who- wanted me to come and take my lumps. Thats why I'm here. Giving anyone the opportunity, and save against PG, not defending myself from anyone. If you feel that's been accomplished, and want to shut it down, or just want me to bounce, I can.

Of what it means to me, and others, yes. Would I could give up my life that it were magically restored, I'd gladly do so.

Sigh, I'm not trying to "take a shot", I was offering an explanation and making a correction. I am sorry I said what I did to Peter. Truly.

And, I wasn't backhanding with my PM apology. I don't think I ever spoke an ill word of you, but, I am sorry on behalf that I was part of a place where others may have.

Again, noted. I've already said I intend to DO so.

Sorry you're having a rough go man.

I'm only posting because someone- I forget who- wanted me to come and take my lumps. Thats why I'm here. Giving anyone the opportunity, and save against PG, not defending myself from anyone. If you feel that's been accomplished, and want to shut it down, or just want me to bounce, I can.
Toadman, I would never do that, I just don't want this to degenerate to the point that longtime friendships are put at risk, of which I consider you one of mine. I want you here, on the board, being the toad we all laughed at and enjoyed.

Disrespectful opinion..of a BUILDING?

And you continue to qualify anything that might remotely look like an apology. Peter was disingenuous....you are such an angry person right now, you can't even apologize without taking a shot.

Hell, you can't even apologize for the comments on Purple Menace w/o backhanding it. That apology is worth about the same as something I flushed a few minutes ago.

Reminds me of the criminal who says they are sorry...after they are caught. Wonder if you would have even made your half hearted apologies if I hadn't called you out on your behavior.

You need a break & you need to get some help. Please, find your center again because this incredibly angry, almost incoherent person is someone I don't recognize.
Hey mom, we get it. Your opinion is noted. Thanks. Now, go make a meatloaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.