FQ Official UFO thread

Tell autzen and John shadows to eat my ass

200w.gif

Let’s speculate as to why aliens would travel here. Perhaps it’s just for laughs or maybe it’s to document scientific anomalies. Now ask yourself what one thing would satisfy both reasons, leading to increased UFO traffic…I’ll tell you what:

Greg Ladky has a micro penis.

Let’s speculate as to why aliens would travel here. Perhaps it’s just for laughs or maybe it’s to document scientific anomalies. Now ask yourself what one thing would satisfy both reasons, leading to increased UFO traffic…I’ll tell you what:

Greg Ladky has a micro penis.

Some speculation......

We have scientists that travel halfway around the earth to study ant colonies. The distance covered is nothing to our scientists, but think of the ant perspective. Those ants have no clue they are being studied to begin with, but then they notice that something changed.. They can't fathom the distance that our scientists travelled, much less figure out how they travelled so far. If we are guilty of travelling great distances to study lower life forms, give me one good reason that a life form that considers us those proverbial ants, would not travel to study us.