FQ Official UFO thread

I figure if Jesus dosen't come back in the next millennium, or we don't exterminate ourselves by then, humans will be doing archeological digs on some long dead civilization on some other planet

c07bc0b6b0d335fad7da2270308c006a.jpg

I can't be sure whether they are extraterrestrials or interdimensionals, but I'm positive that we aren't technologically capable of shit that I've seen with my own eyes.
I have said several times that I do not believe that extraterrestrial life has ever visited earth. Something I should have added when I said that is I do believe that interdimensional travel to Earth has happened many times. I also still believe that all recovered UFO wreckage is Earth sourced military technology/machinery which is decades ahead of what is available to the public.

I have said several times that I do not believe that extraterrestrial life has ever visited earth. Something I should have added when I said that is I do believe that interdimensional travel to Earth has happened many times. I also still believe that all recovered UFO wreckage is Earth sourced military technology/machinery which is decades ahead of what is available to the public.
One thing is for sure, if it aint aliens or the US, we are fucked. If another country has this shit we are doomed. Much prefer Aliens than China or Russia having it.