Gas prices

Ordered farm diesel yesterday for 3.64, today its 3.94. Guy who brought it said if they ordered another load today from the supplier by the time they got it, it would probably be 4.40.
And as an add on to this post, we usually lock in a price on several thousand gallons of fuel each year, pay for it and they bring it when we need it. The suppliers won't allow it now. They can't guarantee any price right now. When you go through roughly 6 thousand gallons a year, it's going to get really expensive.

I have put my plans for a Wyoming, Idaho, Washington camping trip on hold. May have to stay in the Sierras again, which isn’t a bad thing, but not what I was looking forward to.

This has to hurt the tourist industry too.
Hurts everyone but government folk. But hey, we can eat cake, right?

I have put my plans for a Wyoming, Idaho, Washington camping trip on hold. May have to stay in the Sierras again, which isn’t a bad thing, but not what I was looking forward to.

This has to hurt the tourist industry too.
Look at bright side, after vacation is over, you are close to home in the mountains and can save a ton of gas by putting the vehicle in neutral and coasting your way back to flat land. 😁