Hola Amigos! Hope all you rejects have been doing well.

We have a Guard Dawg here (ODD), he is either asleep or drunk, so I guess you can just walk on in.
I’ve never really interacted with you on these forums but I’ve been watching your team a lot the last few years. A SoCal Vols family has taken me in a bit and they’re all orangutans too so it’s been a good fit. Their dad played hoops for UT in the 60’s, he’s in the back here.

View attachment 7519ADCA-BEBD-49A8-AAB3-78E0E70D31DF.MOV

I'll have you know that I have one eye open in both instances. That old Marine in me will never die. You gonna wear them shiny new pants tomorrow or that shiny new dress? Tennessee-Martin is gonna be a tough out. You think you can put 52 on them?
They are ranked 14th. I'm actually glad to be playing an easy opponent. That bama game wore me out.

I’ve never really interacted with you on these forums but I’ve been watching your team a lot the last few years. A SoCal Vols family has taken me in a bit and they’re all orangutans too so it’s been a good fit. Their dad played hoops for UT in the 60’s, he’s in the back here.

View attachment 15998
Well, that makes you a naturalized Vol and I like Vols! :)

@Necessary Roughness -
you goin to the game this weekend?

son and i went to the texas and houston games -
had a blast!
I wish. I haven't been to a game since Mahomes was qb. Life got busy with a couple of kids showing up. They are just getting to the age that I'm ready to take them, so I'm thinking next year will be a good time. Definitely excited with Joey at the helm now. I had become pretty apathetic mid way through Kliffs tenure and hated the Wells hire from the beginning. And I was right on both accounts.